The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 17:52, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Apologies to you Welshy. I'd been at the communion wine again.I'm a nice guy really. 

I've got answers from you and Deej. Both odd numbers. What the f**k is wrong with you p***ks? 

I've got 2 legs dickheads. 

Aye, but you might share the same gene pool as Imelda Marcos..........................

Given the questions I am pleased with my 6/10.

I think I owe an apology to a few of you guys. Despite my (true) assertion that I've got 2 legs, I somehow have an odd number of shoes on my hall floor. No idea where the odd one has gone. 

Anyway, the correct answer was 11 (including a pair of boots). 

20170903_205712.jpg.e6cc7c19eb7581240c1eb745cdfe2af0.jpg

Deej vs gkneil ... Deej went for 19 and gkneil 14 .... so congrats to gkneil who will be playing SWL football next season. 

Welshbairn vs The Captain ... Welshbairn went for 13 and The Captain (who said he Googled the answer - the dirty cheat) went for 8 ... so Welshbairn will be playing in the top league next season. 

Sorry about the crapness of the question (and the crapness of my shoes). Normal questions will return for the next play-off. 

^^^  The Terrible Journalism Thread for this pish "... gkneil is in 2nd and Edmund is in the play-offs. Me and Dee are down, and the Captain is in the play-offs.... ."

6/6 then 1/4 for 7/10. Knew 2,3,4,5,6,8 guessed 1. Also knew 10 but convinced myself I didn't.