Only An Excuse 2013 .... 14

Ned Nederlander

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only mildly amusing bit was Brechin Bad. Possibly because it was actually new and current. That was it. One mild chuckle.

This

Mastermind was good and Brechin Bad. Other than that the funniest things were reading the screen during the Sly News sections.

And this.

Absolutely fucking woeful as usual. I'm actually furious with myself for watching it again. Usual tired pish and the Danny Lennon impression was miserable. How do a writing team of a dozen or so manage to come out with something so consistently shit year on year?

Absolutely fucking woeful as usual. I'm actually furious with myself for watching it again. Usual tired pish and the Danny Lennon impression was miserable. How do a writing team of a dozen or so manage to come out with something so consistently shit year on year?

Watson has to tell us that it's Danny Lennon because he knows no one will fucking know.

I just don't understand the Jimmy Calderwood one. He's not been in Scottish football do years, it's simply because he does the impression. I honestly think P&B could do one for him and and it to him. It'd be hilarious.

I just don't understand the Jimmy Calderwood one. He's not been in Scottish football do years, it's simply because he does the impression.

Almost as confusing as the James Arthur one randomly showing up in the Sky Sports studio.

As ever, it had a couple of pretty clever moments, but on the whole it was just the usual stuff that's been recycled for the past decade or so. Time to call it a day or at the very least try something new and contemporary.

Archived