Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Rivron used to be Dr Scrote on Jonathan Ross's show a long time ago.

Still totally in the dark. Thankfully I dont give a shit who he is. Must be soul destroying not being able to get on Through The Keyhole with Keith Lemon that you have to cook a meal for 4 cretins so they can spend an age rummaging round your home guessing who you are.

Dreadful trailer for the new series of The Apprentice. Who comes up with this shit? Would hope Lord Sugar and his advisers would destroy any team who came up with that for one of the tasks.

Glad that it's coming back soon though. Presume it starts when the Bake Off finishes? Will be good to see Claude in every episode although will miss him in the interviews.

1. Doctor Foster. Surprisingly good show, plus Suranne Jones in her undies.

2. Who's Doing the Dishes. Agree with what's been said. McFadden could have walked in with "Roland Rivron" written across his head as the clue and the folk wouldn't have a scoobie. Next up is someone from Big Brother from about 10 years ago.

3. Bad Robots. Cheap and tacky but still makes me giggle.

Anybody else a fan of Impractical Jokers? Flicking through the channels last week and caught the end of an episode where the losers of the week were out in a street playing Strip High Five. Ask random people for a high five - if you don't get one then you take off an item of clothing. Sounds shit but was surprisingly funny.

Watched a couple more episodes since and some of the challenges are hilarious. Very childish I admit but it certainly appeals to my immature side.

Watching the first episode of Doctor Foster and I'm not really sure how the BBC have managed to create a six part drama out a woman suspecting her husband is cheating on her, this means I'm definitely going to end up watching the next few episodes.

Is it worth getting on Iplayer do you think? Saw it advertised but then forgot all about it!

The advert for freeview with the budgie and the cat singing that's been about for about a year was interrupted mid advert earlier by a wee robot and the words 'you must subscribe, you must upgrade, you must conform'

It looks professional but is intended to look like a broadcast interruption. Then cut back to the end of the advert. No other words, music etc.

Anyone else seen it? The fact that it's during a freeview ad makes me think it's a sly dig at sky, Virgin etc.

Cleverly done and eye catching though.

Edited by djchapsticks

Advert for 118 Loans.

The couple give a spiel about the negatives of a bank loan "...and on most loans the interest was WAY more than we wanted to pay"

Below them in the advert "Representative 99.9% APR".

Aye very good. Get tae f**k ya fannies!