Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Loose Women is a fucking abortion of a programme! Ignorant men-hating c£nts!! If there was a daytime TV programme with 5 guys sitting slating women it wouldn't be aired more than once before the feminist lesbinins took to FB to air their distaste!

(Apologies, I just hate that programme and the folk on it so much)

X factor/the voice/britains got talent. It's all manufactured garbage that pretty much buys the #1 song come Xmas when it comes to X factor. The muppet that won X factor last year has pretty much vanished off the face of the earth.....or went back to his 9-5 call centre job doing karaoke at his local at the weekend. Has anyone who's won the voice went onto superstardom? And a dog.....yes a dog wins britains got talent....only for it to come out that they used a stunt double. Tv nowadays is filled with reality shows and "talent" shows.

Phoebe from Friends is a horrible human being.

Please explain? She's certainly irritating at times right enough but I wouldn't say she's horrible, quite the opposite actually.

Anyway, my one is Homes Under The Hammer that's just about to finish. Basically there's normally 3 houses that get sold and renovated in most shows. In this one we only saw one get renovated and all that was done was a new bathroom. The other one was a plot of land that the guy wasn't allowed to build on and the other was a tiny flat that the guy decided not to touch as the market was quiet. What's the fucking point?! Don't show us houses that haven't been renovated by the end of the show. That's the whole reason folk tune in ya dickheads! :angry:

Please explain? She's certainly irritating at times right enough but I wouldn't say she's horrible, quite the opposite actually.

I saw someone lay out a list of all the nasty/amoral things she said and did, and it was pretty damning. Most was for comic effect on the show, but the character wasn't kidding.

They did the same for the other five too, and they didn't come off too well either, but Phoebe's actually something of a sociopath.

I saw something on facebook where some guy made up the theory that Phoebe was actually a meth head who was always watching the group of 5 friends from the outside and inserting herself into their lives in her head XD

I'm also a little concerned at how many people have watched enough of loose women to be able to form an opinion on it. For shame.

I'm also a little concerned at how many people have watched enough of loose women to be able to form an opinion on it. For shame.

For gentlemen of a certain age, if the internet access is down, at that time of day there's very little else on the telly that provides the same degree of inspiration.

Dirty bitches, the lot of them. So I'm told :ph34r: