Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Watching The Cordon just now.

Not the big fat unfunny mess, but the Belgian contagious disease series. But slow in parts but decent.

Also anyone else seen Norwegian comedy Dag? Dat Tuva Novotny.

She was great in Crimes of Passion co-starring Ola Rapace, ex husband of the equally delicious Noomi Rapace from the brilliant 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo'

Whoa.. Death in Paradise on at 9pm BBC1, this week has a bird watching theme! Greenie for the first to guess the killer. If it's a repeat and you already know the answer, you deserve a greenie for watching all the way through the first time.

Whoa.. Death in Paradise on at 9pm BBC1, this week has a bird watching theme! Greenie for the first to guess the killer. If it's a repeat and you already know the answer, you deserve a greenie for watching all the way through the first time.

Kairat Almaty.

Deborah Meaden. An absolute cow of a woman. She quite clearly doesn't like the new woman on the board and certainly has her back up as a younger attractive model has been wheeled in.

She gave one of the budding 'pitchers' an offer and it was only the other woman left to make an offer/declare herself out. She was undecided and as a result of this the 'pitcher' asked if she'd be willing to do a deal with Meaden. The ugly cow Meaden then went nuts saying 'the pitcher' was out if order and she had no right to suggest what she did as the other woman hadn't made an offer and then decided to withdraw her offer. Utter fucking bullshit. I've seen that happen numerous times on the show and Meaden clearly has no intention to work with the other dragon. Her nose was clearly out of joint as the 'pitcher' wanted the new woman on board. Utter fucking cow that she is and so petty. In the end the poor woman left with no offers and in a fit of tears. Utter c**t of a woman :angry:

Meaden also asked for 40% when the equity was for 15%. Yes negotiating is par of the course and so have to expect to part with more than they go in with but it should be acceptable for them to ask another dragon if they have any interest, not go in an almighty sulk when they do. Meadan has always been a detestable bitch however.

Meaden also asked for 40% when the equity was for 15%. Yes negotiating is par of the course and so have to expect to part with more than they go in with but it should be acceptable for them to ask another dragon if they have any interest, not go in an almighty sulk when they do. Meadan has always been a detestable bitch however.

Yeah she's an absolute cow. When she does that patronising smile after the "I'm out" (where she mock smiles and puts her lips tight together) it turns me into a seething mess :lol:

I'd imagine they just say whatever they're telt by the director; she's probably down as the panto villain for this series. Apparently most of these "deals" never even happen.

They're all shapeshifting lizards anyway. David Icke kens.

I wouldn't say that it annoys me, but I find myself just about crying at that Wainwright's advert that shows people's pets running about while it plays 'You and me Always' by the Wannadies in the background. It reminds me so much of the time I spent with my dog during my childhood who died a few years ago. Didn't know that a simple advert can just about make a grown man well up.