Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Interesting fact, the older uniformed policeman is Cat from Red Dwarf.

Think you might be right, y'know.

We're doing the Englishman being taken by surprise by the local cuisine thing now. This is better than Poirot.

It's always the one who had the best alibi by the way, so if the bird who was supposedly on a plane at the time of the murder is the sister, Zen is a dead man.

I worry for whichever P&Ber has the best alibi, in that case.

Been watching the episode. Its amazing in how much it surprises in being so shit in all departments.

Saw a few last year but cant remember them; is it the same shitty get together for the big reveal in each episode where the rest of the police have no idea who the murderer is until the guy with the floppy hair announces it/

Edited by meanmistermustard

That 3 advert with the muppet dancing to East 17 cheers me up no end

This x 100

Best advert I've seen in a while. Saw the full version when the TFI special was on last month. And on that subject, I'm buzzing that it's been commissioned for another series towards the end of the year

Been watching the episode. Its amazing in how much it surprises in being so shit in all departments.

Saw a few last year but cant remember them; is it the same shitty get together for the big reveal in each episode where the rest of the police have no idea who the murderer is until the guy with the floppy hair announces it/

Out of greens, sadly.

The web feed just failed right as the murderer was being announced, how will I cope? :lol:

It really is like some producer at the Beeb saw an episode of Poirot while condescending the locals on their West Indian holiday. Marvellous stuff, WB; give us plenty of warning next time it's on please.

Up yeez, Zenny - she was naebdy's sister :P

TBF to the show it does its bit for PC. Although it takes a white geek to solve every murder on a Caribbean island, the murderer is always rich and white. And it gives work to many actors who haven't had a job since the Bill.

It really is like some producer at the Beeb saw an episode of Poirot while condescending the locals on their West Indian holiday. Marvellous stuff, WB; give us plenty of warning next time it's on please.

Up yeez, Zenny - she was naebdy's sister :P

Where in the script did it say she was an only child?

Roon ye.

Where in the script did it say she was an only child?

Roon ye.

Where did it say the receptionist was an only child?

Clearly that's who you meant :P

The Friends episodes with Emily were shite.

She was an atrocious character.

Anything to do with Friends and England was absolutely appalling. Jennifer Saunders has terrible form for appearing in soul-deadening comedy revolving around English stereotypes, as witnessed by the Minions movie.

Who'll be first to say that anything to do with Friends in general was absolutely appalling? :P