Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I'm on a Taggart bender right now (matron). All the auld yins appear to be available to watch through the STV Player, so I've started from the beginning. Can't say I remember the young Embra copper that Taggart pimped aboot wi' at the beginning, but Jardine has just made his first appearance, so all is well.

Hoping that the poisoned baby food episode that I remember seeing as a wean wasn't some kind of repressed memory filtered through a dream :wacko:

Edit: it was the episode 'Dead Giveaway'. Freaked me out as a bairn for some reason. Odd watching James Cosmo age thirty years when the Bank of Scotland adverts come on during the breaks.

Good to see that STV are looking after their old shows as well as the Beeb - the copy of this episode they've got available to stream is shocking. A lot of the dialogue is inaudible due to a terrible sound mix, with a phaser-type sound effect across the louder background noise. There's also a cracking old-school VHS chewed tape rolling glitch at some points, which implies they did away with their own copy at some point :lol:

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

The stupid bitch currently on Catchphrase. Clapping like a fucking sea-lion every time she gets an answer and looking shocked each time as well. On top of that she's irritating as f**k. Complete moron.

The stupid bitch currently on Catchphrase. Clapping like a fucking sea-lion every time she gets an answer and looking shocked each time as well. On top of that she's irritating as f**k. Complete moron.

It's the beach ball on her nose that gives the game away, she's annoying as well.