Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

The Two Doors Down Christmas special is magnificent

Going to watch it tomorrow. Watched the pilot this morning for the first time since it was originally on and must've laughed out loud at least four times, even with a slightly different cast and feel to it, the pilot was still excellent.

Really enjoyed the first episode of The Stand. For the most part it's pretty faithful. Any little changes and additions make sense. There's a particularly nice touch at the end of the episode which kind of expands the original story rather than changing anything.

The one thing that was a bit jarring was the time jumps but I assume there's a reason that they've gone down that road.

Going to watch it tomorrow. Watched the pilot this morning for the first time since it was originally on and must've laughed out loud at least four times, even with a slightly different cast and feel to it, the pilot was still excellent.

The pilot is superb. I’m still waiting for Auntie Caroline to reappear at some point.

11 hours ago, Andre Drazen said:

Really enjoyed the first episode of The Stand. For the most part it's pretty faithful. Any little changes and additions make sense. There's a particularly nice touch at the end of the episode which kind of expands the original story rather than changing anything.

The one thing that was a bit jarring was the time jumps but I assume there's a reason that they've gone down that road.

What channel is it on, please?

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Does anyone know where I can get Yellowstone? Is it available legitimately or am I going to have to seek it via IPTV?

Also, did Godfather of Harlem ever make it over here?

Apparently that was on Starz over here. Which I assume means the same StarzPlay on Amazon as The Stand will be on.

Watched david ginola interviewing marc bosman about taking his club to court and the fallout for him and football. Also golazo, the story of gazzetta football italia on bt sport films.
Billy Connolly- it’s been a pleasure on itv.
I have still got the big fat quiz of the year to watch (didn’t think they would do it this year).
These could also be my RTBC.