Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I was shocked a the death of one of the strong characters, that said it is developing as a drama series.

Just caught up with this episode :(

Jaggy, you can still get all of the episodes of Spiral on BBC's iPlayer although the first two will expire on Monday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b0072wk9

This is apparently series 5 but I've not watched it before. I am hooked, though. The only slightly disturbing thing is that the discredited barrister (Josephine Karlsson) looks unnervingly like my first ex wife.

EX-WIFE? I guess looks aren't everything :P

First couple of episodes were really dark. Got last four to watch. Another tour de force from Laure and the boys so far...

I've been watching some old TV shows recently, filmed before HD, and wow stuntmen have never been so obvious before

When you watch mad max 2 realising it's all stunt work it makes it even better.

Those guys are/ were bloody radio rental :o

Noel Gallagher on MOTD. Seriously. GTF! Bad enough there's 2 folk extra that don't need to be there, without a totally irrelevant person being there as well. Why is he even there? He's a musician FFS! Would a footballer present The Grammy's?! It's embarrassingly pathetic how much the media are all over him purely because he supports City.

Noel Gallagher on MOTD. Seriously. GTF! Bad enough there's 2 folk extra that don't need to be there, without a totally irrelevant person being there as well. Why is he even there? He's a musician FFS! Would a footballer present The Grammy's?! It's embarrassingly pathetic how much the media are all over him purely because he supports City.

tumblr_lpjdxhKieY1qkxv6vo1_500.gif

That Money Supermarket add with the Karl Pilkington look-a-like in high heels and hot pants. It's fucking horrific. That's before you even get to Sharon Osbourne's rubber, bloated dish.

Woo it's that time of the week again and the great guess the murderer quiz on Death in Paradise. As I'm watching Foyle's War instead of suffering through that dreadful show again I'm going for Honeysuckle Weeks aka Mae Harmer. First to finger the murderer gets greenies from all contestants. Last in the series thank fcuk.

Go on, admit it, you're gutted to see it end :lol:

All the bit part actors on a paid holiday from the UK will be a lot more gutted. Liked the lead in the first series better. It would be better if they occasionally did an episode involving the locals.

Edited by welshbairn

Honeysuckle again, she's let herself go a bit from Foyle's War though. My watch says 9.09 and I'm the law.

P.S. Oddly's pastor is probably the best bet, I was tempted but switched.

Edited by welshbairn