Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I'm strangely drawn to "First Dates" where the programme is essentially blind dates in some swanky London restaurant. There are CCTV cameras in the toilets, so you get to hear the daft 'phone calls that the daters make to their mates, and the wee chats they have to themselves (I don't think they know they are being filmed there). One girl last week..."Would I like to high-five my "female bits" into his face? You bet I would!"

Edited to add..."female bits" isn't what I wrote, but the site automatically replaced what I wrote (which wasn't actually too bad) with "John McVeigh is a tit". Seriously. What I wrote starts with an m

Edited by Hampden Diehard

I'm strangely drawn to "First Dates" where the programme is essentially blind dates in some swanky London restaurant. There are CCTV cameras in the toilets, so you get to hear the daft 'phone calls that the daters make to their mates, and the wee chats they have to themselves (I don't think they know they are being filmed there). One girl last week..."Would I like to high-five my "female bits" into his face? You bet I would!"

Edited to add..."female bits" isn't what I wrote, but the site automatically replaced what I wrote (which wasn't actually too bad) with "John McVeigh is a tit". Seriously. What I wrote starts with a minge

HTH

eeeeeeeeeverything about that shitey 888.com advert

1. being on an intercity train to go and watch a match in a pub

2. lads banter from a group of men presumably nearing their 40s

3. communicating via text although there is a chance they are mute i suppose.

4. just make a bet with each other instead of you both using a shitty online bookies

5. wearing club colours to go and watch a match in the pub

6. they are all c***s

7. that thing i first noticed in adverts on in the world cup where c***s in clean pressed shirts tucked into their dress trousers and disney prince fucking hairdos sit and watch football together.

Edited by invergowrie arab

4. just make a bet with each other instead of you both using a shitty online bookies

6. they are all c***s

7. that thing i first noticed in adverts on in the world cup where c***s in clean pressed shirts tucked into their dress trousers and disney prince fucking hairdos sit and watch football together.

Sounds like typical old firm fans.

The advert with the guy cooking beef stew and has to use his fucking iPad and say "ok google, show me beef stew".

Just f**k off, truly awful.

Did Google show a photo of Hope Solo's m!nge? Edited by Swarley

6. they are all c***s

Most of those are pretty cringe but I quite like watching Scotland games in the pub with my Scotland top on :( It isn't that bad surely?

The advert with the guy cooking beef stew and has to use his fucking iPad and say "ok google, show me beef stew".

Just f**k off, truly awful.

All those adverts. "Ok Google, show me a ladybird cake"

Surely the best thing to do would be to look at it before you made it, you thick arsehole.

the problem with these adverts is there trying to sell something which although is kinda cool, its also useless. There Job is to try and make voice command seem useful and this just results in terrible adverts

here is Amazon's attempt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkOCeAtKHIc which thankfully isn't on tv.

No, I never watched the whole thing either.

"Cashing in", compelling documentary series from BBC Scotland on the succesful high street franchise business, Cash Converters.

Mostly just laughing at smelly folk but.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b05ndplq

Sent me into a rage the other night for a few reasons.

The family who had no money for gas yet had money for fags and the fact they were all running about in Celtic tops to.

Oh and the youngest being pregnant again and sitting smoking.

Raaaage.

Judge Rinder on STV at 2pm, terrible programme but slightly funny at times.

I've seen it a couple times and although a blatant judge judy rip off it is okay in parts. He's a weird looking c**t though.

I watch it quite often and enjoy it overall. There's at least one or two weird fuckers on it a week though. There was a guy called Ink Land King Body Art the Extreme Ink-Ite on it. There's also been a few money-hungry tit models on it as well. Far too many c***s just on it to get their gob on the telly. It does nothing to counter the inevitable arguments that it's all faked.

Judge Rinder has some pretty good banter to be fair though.