Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

gotta love the ads for those collectors things "first issue only £2" then in very small text near the top "normally £10"

Even the ones I used to get as a kid were like that, bloody rip off

Deal or no Deal - absolutely shite! Its been going on since 2005 and had 2500 episodes, its just people opening fucking boxes and Noel Edmonds making it out as if theres some sort of strategy in it. Time for channel 4 to move on - pointless and the chase are good so they need to come up with something new to keep up.

Every time Noel refers to the studio as 'The Dream Factory' I want to kick him in the face very hard.

:lol: The entire things just needs to get to f**k its just sooooo cringe, when the spectators and other contestants give advice in the middle of it as well its just painful viewing. Out with the old and in with the new!

Deal or no Deal - absolutely shite! Its been going on since 2005 and had 2500 episodes, its just people opening fucking boxes and Noel Edmonds making it out as if theres some sort of strategy in it. Time for channel 4 to move on - pointless and the chase are good so they need to come up with something new to keep up.

I have to admit that I record this show. For no other reason than me being quite sadistic. I put it on about 45 minutes to see if they have dealt yet and if they haven't I hope they take out the remaining reds. If you watch it purely to see them lose then it's a bit more interesting.

Agree with what people are saying. The most annoying funkers on the are those who are asked to open their box and they state "(name) I've a feeling I have a big one in my box" that's about the only time I want to see someone open a blue! Utter morons on the show. Edmonds isn't even convincing when he pretends to be upset with a bad outcome. Dunno how he is still on tv tbh!

I have to admit that I record this show. For no other reason than me being quite sadistic. I put it on about 45 minutes to see if they have dealt yet and if they haven't I hope they take out the remaining reds. If you watch it purely to see them lose then it's a bit more interesting.

Agree with what people are saying. The most annoying funkers on the are those who are asked to open their box and they state "(name) I've a feeling I have a big one in my box" that's about the only time I want to see someone open a blue! Utter morons on the show. Edmonds isn't even convincing when he pretends to be upset with a bad outcome. Dunno how he is still on tv tbh!

Yeah i know it can be entertaining, i often chuckle when i see people f**k it up but enough is enough and its nearly been going for 10 years! just need to get a new idea and move on.

Yeah i know it can be entertaining, i often chuckle when i see people f**k it up but enough is enough and its nearly been going for 10 years! just need to get a new idea and move on.

It can be a decent watch but the cliches make it pretty tough viewing:

"Dream Factory".

"Pilgrims"

"Death Box"

"1p Kiss" - They don't even kiss on the lips anymore. Infact sometimes they don't even bother with a peck on the cheek.

However, I think the worst parts are a) hugging someone after they've opened their box (why? They didn't know what was in it.) and b) the advice given to the person playing, which amounts from "That's real money!", which is nothing, to, "If you take out the blues, your offer will go up, but if you take out the reds, your offer will go down". No. Fucking. Shit.

Hate deal or no deal when the person has dealt and edmonds is like have you made a good deal. Even the audience are start to piss me off with they groaning if they have big money in the box the person picked. If it was me i would turn round and say at least i have 20 grand f**k the lot of yous

I quite like Deal Or No Deal and to an extent I agree with the above posts but with without the human element to it then what would it be? I know most the folk on the show are dicks but the whole interaction between the players is wheat the show is about. Most of thyem are total c***s though.

I quite like Deal Or No Deal and to an extent I agree with the above posts but with without the human element to it then what would it be? I know most the folk on the show are dicks but the whole interaction between the players is wheat the show is about. Most of thyem are total c***s though.

As sad as it is, there's always one guy where you think to yourself, "Can't wait till it's his game".

Right now that guy is ROD.

As sad as it is, there's always one guy where you think to yourself, "Can't wait till it's his game".

Not seeing much of it at the moment due to my shifts but I assume Rod is the camp, slightly odd American chap? His enthusiasm for the game and constant need to give his opinion makes me hope he goes home with £5.

Not seeing much of it at the moment due to my shifts but I assume Rod is the camp, slightly odd American chap? His enthusiasm for the game and constant need to give his opinion makes me hope he goes home with £5.

Yes to both.

Irritating as f*ck guy, typical loudmouth over the top dimwit american. Hope he has 50p in his box and takes box 23 with Nothing in it.

To add to the point someone made about when they hug the person if they have a blue in the box, what pisses me off more is if they cuddle those with good boxes gor them but don't go over to those who have the big sums of money. As if it's their fault?! F%cking tits!