What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually looks a hell of a lot better than the photo that was posted before. If the long hair was cut then he'd probably look pretty normal.

I remember being told that he had a red mohawk for a while and was nicknamed Ljungberg and if memory does serve me correctly there was some truth in the mobile phone incident at Ibrox although it wasn't as mental as he told it but some raging Rangers fan launched a mobile at him and his mates and they caught it/picked it up.

Actually looks a hell of a lot better than the photo that was posted before. If the long hair was cut then he'd probably look pretty normal.

Push fit plumbing fittings are his saviour, if he had to use a blowtorch for his work he'd end up looking like Simon Weston.

All depends on if Magee did the worm on a vomit covered dance floor after that pic was taken.

No even Magee wouldn't stoop that low.

Who was it that posted the Magee pic with 'BEAST IN HIDING' captioning it. One of the funniest posts on here. I don't miss Magee but I miss the thread where he got torn to shreds from the likes of Gareth_Glasgow and Jupe.

He was never as bad as Philpy. I literally don't believe a single post that Philpy makes, utter fantasist.

Have to agree here, Magee's lies were really funny to laugh at. Whereas Philpy tried to run someone over and pretended he was mentally disabled.

Don't get me wrong, both are fucking awful, definitely in the bottom 5 of all time but Philpy is the worst.

what a fucking spamcake this one is.....!

I have a parent and child season ticket at CP and take my kids turn about, im catholic, my wifes protestant, the kids go to a non denomonational school, religion isnt even mentioned in our family yet you ya fucking moronic, petty, bitter, prejudiced, bigoted wee man have the audacity to say my kids should be taken from because i take them to CP and are automaticaly steeping them in bigotry...!!!! Go and take a flying f**k to yourself you stupid imbecelic wee fanny.... like ive said its YOU who is the bigot here pal with all the prejudiced nonsens you spout....why? Because you are a bitter sad wee man...

Now once again.....go and f**k yourself...BIGOT !!!!

I'm 100% positive that Magee posted a picture of himself in some band photo in an effort to improve peoples perception of him, it was an early 90s shitey group photo and he was the drummer.

I cant recall on what thread, maybe some other poster can find it. But it had me pissing myself for a good twenty minutes.

I'm 100% positive that Magee posted a picture of himself in some band photo in an effort to improve peoples perception of him, it was an early 90s shitey group photo and he was the drummer.

I cant recall on what thread, maybe some other poster can find it. But it had me pissing myself for a good twenty minutes.

I vaguely remember that as well. Some guy.

His children should have been taken off him but not because of bigotry, but because he's a clear danger to people.

Archived