What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So someone makes a false and disgusting accusation about me which I point out is bullshit and its a meltdown?

Nope

I thought JamboMikey's post was pretty funny tbh

So someone makes a false and disgusting accusation about me which I point out is bullshit and its a meltdown?

Nope

You never claimed it was bullshit. You asked for StandFree to tell you what he was on about then locked the thread before he had the chance to.

He's actually accusing me of starting the story about the police being called to his house for a domestic one night but I had nothing to do with it. I merely asked about it previously and when asked again he's wanted me to respond then locked the thread :lol:

What a coward.

The police have never been called to my house for a 'domestic'

Hope that clarifies it for you.

Someone made an 'old firm fan wife beater' jibe at me many moons ago on here and it grew arms and legs and gets brought up now and again for trolling purposes

The story allegedly is (I won't reveal which mod it came from) that Magee decked his wife, probably after watching Celtic humiliated on tv, resulting in the police attending his house. His laptop was seized and by the sounds of it his browsing history must've been searched.

What happened next will remain between Magee, the police and the mod in question.

You never claimed it was bullshit. You asked for StandFree to tell you what he was on about then locked the thread before he had the chance to.

I locked the thread because I wasnt having him troll the arse out it again with made up bullshit, which it is just to clarify

Besides someone who used the murder of a 15 year old girl as a stick to beat fans of a football club with trying to take the moral highground is laughable

The story allegedly is (I won't reveal which mod it came from) that Magee decked his wife, probably after watching Celtic humiliated on tv, resulting in the police attending his house. His laptop was seized and by the sounds of it his browsing history must've been searched.

What happened next will remain between Magee, the police and the mod in question.

Nice one. Any more made up pish like that James?

I locked the thread because I wasnt having him troll the arse out it again with made up bullshit, which it is just to clarify

Besides someone who used the murder of a 15 year old girl as a stick to beat fans of a football club with trying to take the moral highground is laughable

I see you're still gamely making the odd post on Killie Kickback to continue backstorying your latest alias on here.

Who is trying to take a 'moral high ground' here? I don't think you understand the words you type.

Someone, possibly a mod on here, posted that the police were at your house one night. Since then whenever it's been discussed all the posts get mysteriously deleted.

I've never seen that on here TBH. Suggests there's more to it than just "trolling".

Well ive never seen said post and the only time I can recall police being at my door was when I called them one time when my car windscreen got smashed so I think that just about covers that.

Maybe change tactic, how about labelling Romeo a wife beater and me an alcoholic just to mix up the made up pish for a wee bit?

Stop with the lies, deflection and whataboutery please. It was actually 8mile that brought up your alleged domestic abuse too.

Feel free to apologise to me at any time.

In fairness he did make that jibe last night so will give you that but you have also done it in the past.

I didn't make it up, Magee. I read it on here and asked you about it.

You've become very, very defensive and serious all of a sudden.

Well ive never read about it on here, apart from wee digs from the likes of you

And I'm sure most people would deny a false and vile allegation such as that

Archived