What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was xbl showing his true colours. A pure fanny of a boy. The story that The Phoenix told about giving him a lift to Arbroath and then trying to lose him sums him up perfectly.

:lol:

I would love to read this story, if anyone can find it.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/220178-highest-reputation-users/page-7#entry9126975

If you go to the post, Lichtie you actually quoted it at the time.

Cheers Pete!!

Eta: Good to see I've always been a fan of Throbber.

:lol:

What was he doing? I've no seen him at an Arbroath game for years and years. Never spoke to him in real life but he seemed a strange lad, he'll be away living somewhere daft or suhin no doubt shacked up by himself miles away from civilisation.

Throbber ain't a creep Barra, he's just daft, absolutely daft. Some of the stuff he comes away with is priceless. Great poster :lol:

According to monkey tennis , mocking the h celtic fans like to put in words is in fact mocking their Irish catholic background

What happens in the bralt stays in the bralt.

What's was it? This could be fun...

It was called "Boaby" and Kezia Dugdale and Ruth Davidson being put off the Boaby i think. Wasn't particularly offensive from what i could decipher. Skidmarks posted a funny WTF pic after it. 

'Grimbo' should be autocorrected to BEAST or I LOVE JIMMY SAVILLE just so the fud can stop signing off his posts.

'Grimbo' should be autocorrected to BEAST or I LOVE JIMMY SAVILLE just so the fud can stop signing off his posts.

Like they did with the second part of the name of the poster called tight m***e. The word begins with m and rhymes with fringe and when you say it something different comes up.

Like they did with the second part of the name of the poster called tight m***e. The word begins with m and rhymes with fringe and when you say it something different comes up.

Wasn't it because someone kept calling St Mirren 'St Min ge?'

Archived