What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

I almost considered putting a fiver into that collection when his house burnt down. I'm glad I didn't bother now tbh.

Just been up to the hoose now, should be back in by the end of the month if all goes to plan. I'm glad I let her pick the colour of the bedroom, plum ffs. Wait 'til she sees it, well I'm not repainting it.

Some c**t broke into our shed but don't appear to have nicked out, it's full of shite I got out the house. Probably have to throw most of it away.

Booked a cruise from Leith to Russia in July with that fund money.

Thanks to everyone that donated.

Grimbo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been up to the hoose now, should be back in by the end of the month if all goes to plan. I'm glad I let her pick the colour of the bedroom, plum ffs. Wait 'til she sees it, well I'm not repainting it.

Some c**t broke into our shed but don't appear to have nicked out, it's full of shite I got out the house. Probably have to throw most of it away.

Booked a cruise from Leith to Russia in July with that fund money.

Thanks to everyone that donated.

Grimbo

Shes was thinking of you when she picked it.

Sure there was a thread about triptophobia (sp?) which turned out to be the fear of small, patterned holes.

Some of the images I saw on that thread left the kind of emotional scarring on me than I imagine being at Normandy beach on D-Day would do. 

Under no circumstances google it.

Surely the point of a fund like that is to help pay to rebuild your house from the ashes? Not to use it for a cruise?

Silly me, I thought that's what buildings & contents insurance was for? :)

I've always been upfront about it, it was the shitist 12 months of my life, lost my brother thru cancer not long after the fire as well.

I also used some of the money towards doing up my wee house down south so I can rent it out. So it went on some refurb work.

Turned a corner as far as I'm concerned.

I'll send postcards if anyone wants them?

Love

Grimbo

Sure there was a thread about triptophobia (sp?) which turned out to be the fear of small, patterned holes.

Some of the images I saw on that thread left the kind of emotional scarring on me than I imagine being at Normandy beach on D-Day would do. 

Under no circumstances google it.

My wife got our daughter a wee set of ink stamp things that she loves stamping all over her arm.  I came in from work the other day and she ran towards me to show me that both her arms from shoulder to wrist were covered in small inky circles.  

I actually had to run away from her for fear of throwing up all over her.

I've honestly never managed to get through to the end of one of Grimbo's posts. His chat is fucking murder.

Well to cut a long story short his house burnt down and there was a collection for him and he's using it to go on a cruise to Russia and is bragging about it. Quite strange behaviour if you ask me.

Haha f**k me, now I've seen it al. The P&B moral society as spoken.

I didn't set the fund up, nor did I ask for it to be set up but I'm not gong to turn it down.

It was a wonderful reaction to a fuckn awful situation. It doesn't bring back what I've lost nor what my missus or the lad have lost that day.

Some of the comments at the time hurt like f**k but it's piss off a child's face now.

No amount of money will bring back Buster, Felix or Kitty who were locked in that day.

The fact that some Cuntos can't get over that I sign most of my posts off & feel that have to read every last word of my posts & are still seethed to f**k with surprise that they end in...

Grimbo

^^^

Heads going

Archived