What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt as i don't think he is a malicious man. Just baffled as to why he came out and said what he was spending the charity money on.

So Grimbo let people believe he was left with nothing after a fire, never let on while folk raised thousands for him, then came on here admitting to having a second home, which he plans to do up with some of the money, using the rest to go on holiday?

That about cover it?

Oh, and 'crispy pets'! :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-32753116

He said: "Grim saw smoke in the distance and made a joke saying 'I hope it isn't my house' and then five minutes later his son phoned and said it was their house on fire.

"He was in an awful panic as he was worried about his pets.

"His whole house is gutted and his family only have the clothes on their backs, they have lost everything else.

"He is such a great man that we felt we must help him in any way we can so he can buy food and clothes and pay for accommodation."

Oops.

There's no doubt about whether or not it was a scam (it clearly wasn't). It's more that people were contributing thinking he was a poor destitute soul who had lost everything when he had another house all along and can now go booking a cruise on the proceeds.

This.

I'm out of the loop here. Can someone summarise what's been going on over the past few pages?

Funds raised on pnb should have went to an animal shelter as a result of "crispy pets" instead it went to a Russian cruise and the redecoration of a 2nd home. Clear?

Archived