What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

Don't want to tempt fate but it does seem like he might have fucked off!

Have I f**k gone away, I'm not going to let you fucking wee scabby c***s drive me away.

Your name honest man, haha you are neither of those.

I'm down at Haggerston Castle, the wifi is shit here.

Normal service will resume on Monday.

Oh & for the record for those who prefer it from the horses mouth rather than horses arses...

I never set up the fund, nor asked for it. I was amazed at the response. We all got kitted out with the money cos we only had the clothes we went to work in that day.

I have a house in Bolton that I rent out cos I live in Edinburgh now, but I was worried about the electrics because it hadn't been rewired in over 25 years. I was concerned that it was a potential fire hazard, I didn't want anyone else to have to go through what we had gone through. I paid for the rest of the work, admittedly much cheaper out of my own pocket. If anyone who donated is pissed off that I used some of the money on fire prevention then let me have your details & I'll reimburse you.

I lost a massive the Smiths/Morrissey collection, it would cost more than the price of a cruise to replace. I decided not to even try to replace it, although there have been donations of records etc sent to me.

I have not mentioned my missus's losses nor the lads. We all agreed that we would no longer be the same as we wee before the fire.

For those that are disappointed I have not used the money to replace the lost Smiths/Morrissey collection please send me your details & I will reimburse you too.

We are hoping to be back in our house just before the 1year since the fire. Yes it's almost a year since the fire, whilst we have not been homeless as on the streets, we have been living in temporary accommodation.

If people are disgusted that I am using the remainder of the money to take my family on a decent holiday to start a fresh then please tell me what I have to spend the money on, I have only paid the deposit so far.

By the way, respect to all those that understand & thanks for your support. The ones that have a personal agenda probably never gave anything to the fund biut are the biggest vilest Arseholes making the most noise.

Finally, Felix was found behind the front door, he was a very clever cat, if the door wasn't locked then he knew how to open it, unfortunately our lad locked the door on his way out to work that morning, he was the last out.

Buster was found under the lads bed, his bed was in the attic, neither Buster nor Felix where crispy, they are both buried next to each other in our back garden. Kitty's body never was found.

Grimbo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The P&B collective are heading to the Malt Shovel as we speak.

image.jpg

Hope they're wearing comfy shoes because it's 2-3 miles away from the Malt & Hops where the coke, bubbly and hookers are being dispensed in generous proportions.

On the desktop version it shows who is looking at this thread and it goes into italics whenever someone is posting. Grimbo was showing in italics for about twenty minutes then logged off.

That's what he shat out of, he wouldn't give up his holiday.

Cheers Bobby, I am still in the pub here, just watched the Man City game, so yes I was reading this thread mainly at 1/2 time. I tried earlier but my 3G is almost up. I will be off now, course I'll be back on Monday or even tomorrow if I come back to the pub.

Have a great weekend I am with my family,

Grimbo

Cheers Bobby, I am still in the pub here, just watched the Man City game, so yes I was reading this thread mainly at 1/2 time. I tried earlier but my 3G is almost up. I will be off now, course I'll be back on Monday or even tomorrow if I come back to the pub.

Have a great weekend I am with my family,

Grimbo

Glad to hear it Grimbo, make sure Throbbers tenner gets spent on Pork Scratchings. 

I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest, but I'm not going to judge the guy. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and call him a fraudster, but do we all know really know what he's done with the money truthfully?? If he has another house down south, then fair enough. Maybe the house was left to him by someone. I of all people know what its like to be judged on here, especially

After the autism stuff. Yes it was wrong at the time and I took a fair whack of justified criticism, but a lot of very serious personal issues at home at the time sent me off the rails a bit. So, for all we know, grimbo could have some issues that we don't know about maybe?? If he annoys people so much, there's an ignore function remember.

Time you were heading for the Belfast Ferry.

I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest, but I'm not going to judge the guy. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and call him a fraudster, but do we all know really know what he's done with the money truthfully?? If he has another house down south, then fair enough. Maybe the house was left to him by someone. I of all people know what its like to be judged on here, especially

After the autism stuff. Yes it was wrong at the time and I took a fair whack of justified criticism, but a lot of very serious personal issues at home at the time sent me off the rails a bit. So, for all we know, grimbo could have some issues that we don't know about maybe?? If he annoys people so much, there's an ignore function remember.

All about you, again, eh?

Glad to hear it Grimbo, make sure Throbbers tenner gets spent on Pork Scratchings.

You do know I'm a veggy. Is caviar allowed. No wonder c***s hate me eh? I still love P&Bland, most of the time it is fun on here. Made me laugh a lot but occasionally other options are available.

Grimbo

If true, he's worse than the McCanns. They used a dead child to mooch funds, Grimbo's dug and cats got torched and he's living it up. I'm now beginning to think he has booked a holiday, disgusting behaviour if so.

Well Spartans didn't reach the play off again.

Bugger all to hang about for.

You do know I'm a veggy. Is caviar allowed. No wonder c***s hate me eh? I still love P&Bland, most of the time it is fun on here. Made me laugh a lot but occasionally other options are available.

Grimbo

Of course, you can now afford platinum...

Archived