What's the worst thing you've seen posted on here?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha f**k me, now I've seen it al. The P&B moral society as spoken.

I didn't set the fund up, nor did I ask for it to be set up but I'm not gong to turn it down.

It was a wonderful reaction to a fuckn awful situation. It doesn't bring back what I've lost nor what my missus or the lad have lost that day.

Some of the comments at the time hurt like f**k but it's piss off a child's face now.

No amount of money will bring back Buster, Felix or Kitty who were locked in that day.

The fact that some Cuntos can't get over that I sign most of my posts off & feel that have to read every last word of my posts & are still seethed to f**k with surprise that they end in...

Grimbo

^^^

Heads going

download1.jpg

You have got to love this site's knack for outing new moments of cringe and scumbaggery - in this case basically an act of fraud - within a thread dedicated to cringeworthy moments from the utter dregs of the forum. Never change P&B.

Some of you boys have shown yourselves up a bit here. Whether you like him as a poster or not some of the comments from boys are shameful, nothing like a group of guys hounding the guy eh.

If I know P&B then I'm sure everyone will start cutting the man who murdered his pets in a house fire for a holiday some slack fairly soon tbh.

Exactly. What kind of monster locks his pets inside a burning house? Despicable.

Some of you boys have shown yourselves up a bit here. Whether you like him as a poster or not some of the comments from boys are shameful, nothing like a group of guys hounding the guy eh.

You seemed to have developed a moral high ground since you said the homeless ruined your trip to Harry Potter Land.

You seemed to have developed a moral high ground since you said the homeless ruined your trip to Harry Potter Land.

It's not really taking the moral high ground to point out that 7/8 guys hounding a guy who's had a hard time is bad chat.

Eta - It's Harry Potter world.

It's not really taking the moral high ground to point out that 7/8 guys hounding a guy who's had a hard time is bad chat.

Eta - It's Harry Potter world.

He pisses on children's faces, he deserves everything he gets.

Archived