Show us your pussy..!

Romeo

22 hours ago, tamthebam said:

you've certainly captured his hard look 

Fighting days are finished, 13 with no teeth, came off second best in major scrap last Sunday, traumatised now, retreated to the house, wallet traumatised as well, £200 down to vets fees.

Bad week.

Any tips on stopping another cat coming into the hoose? Had a cat from round the road appearing and eating his food. Culminated with a massive scrap in the dining room and the intruder being chased out the cat flap. I’m sure the little c**t will be back though.  The cat flap is one that supposedly works with the chip but it hasn’t worked properly for years. Will close it in the meantime and the cat can come in the window.

Coincidentally the fleas are also back.

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Any tips on stopping another cat coming into the hoose? Had a cat from round the road appearing and eating his food. Culminated with a massive scrap in the dining room and the intruder being chased out the cat flap. I’m sure the little c**t will be back though.  The cat flap is one that supposedly works with the chip but it hasn’t worked properly for years. Will close it in the meantime and the cat can come in the window.

Coincidentally the fleas are also back.

The one time another cat came into our house I chucked a cup of water over it and haven't seen it since.

I did the same for a local cat that was shitting on our grass, again problem solved.

36 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

The one time another cat came into our house I chucked a cup of water over it and haven't seen it since.

I did the same for a local cat that was shitting on our grass, again problem solved.

I gave it a stern look and told it to f**k off as our cat chased it away. Will try water next time.

No, you’re not going out for the third time today in the howling wind. No, you’re not getting more food and no I do not want to join your cult of the void! 

IMG_0939.jpeg

10 hours ago, Widge said:

No, you’re not going out for the third time today in the howling wind. No, you’re not getting more food and no I do not want to join your cult of the void! 

IMG_0939.jpeg

Winking or only one eye?

Top cat.

Thank you.

17 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Winking or only one eye?

Top cat.

Thank you.

Just very dark, you can see the other eye if you zoom in.

Took Kipper out the front door today for a second, he wasn’t having any of it…indoors for him! Yowled his heid off to go back in!

Edited by TxRover

17 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Winking or only one eye?

Top cat.

Thank you.

Oh she has two eyes, not that you'd ever guess from the amount of times she bashes her head on stuff!