Eurovision

Sooky

• 2 weeks later...

Politics strikes again as it's rumoured Russia won't be taking part in Ukraine this year. Their deadline to announce a song is tomorrow and there's no real sign of any announcement.

Edit: And naturally, they've announced their act tonight.

On 3/12/2017 at 13:23, Sooky said:

Politics strikes again as it's rumoured Russia won't be taking part in Ukraine this year. Their deadline to announce a song is tomorrow and there's no real sign of any announcement.

Edit: And naturally, they've announced their act tonight.

Boom banga bangski.

images.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I quite like the Italian one, but was suprised it is the bookies favourite, as its in Italian and its usually a song in English that wins, but must be the dancing gorilla thats doing it!

My favourite so far is Macedonia, but i think this year is probably a bit better standard than last year.

UK to struggle to get into double figures, even with a song written by former winner from Sweden Emilie de Forest

56 minutes ago, honestly united said:

I quite like the Italian one, but was suprised it is the bookies favourite, as its in Italian and its usually a song in English that wins, but must be the dancing gorilla thats doing it!

My favourite so far is Macedonia, but i think this year is probably a bit better standard than last year.

UK to struggle to get into double figures, even with a song written by former winner from Sweden Emilie de Forest

Wasn't she from Denmark?

• 2 weeks later...

Semi-finals start on Tuesday!

UK have also been drawn in the second half of the draw for the final.

This was the rehearsal from earlier today, staging looks fairly decent. A win would be finishing top half...