Eurovision

Sooky

I feel like I have had a full relationship with that Russia bird in the last two hours going from fancying her to loving her to really getting to know and discovering she's a fucking pain in the arse.

She looked like an arsehole from the start. Her mock surprise anytime she got 12, and her greeting at the interview was annoying as f**k.

She looked like an arsehole from the start. Her mock surprise anytime she got 12, and her greeting at the interview was annoying as f**k.

Her greeting at the interview was the first time greeting when pished part of the relationship. When alarm bells start to ring.

Her greeting at the interview was the first time greeting when pished part of the relationship. When alarm bells start to ring.

Her "OMG 12 points???" face was the "I can't believe you're proposing after I made you go ring shopping, look at venues, and ask my dad's permission" face.

Arsehole.

Seriously thinking we could run a P&B Eurovision and come up with better tunes.

Ah well. No doubt I'll have forgotten this crushing disappointment by this time next year, so see you all then :P