Eurovision

Sooky

1 minute ago, The Naitch said:

Bugger. Knew that name meant something in the back of my head. I blame the fact I'm a few drinks in tonight. :lol:

Mrs Ludovic Kennedy to add to the brain f**k

1 minute ago, The Other Foot said:

Disagree. His song was pish last year and Ukraine’s was a clear winner (Moldova was also good). He definitely seems a nice guy though. 

Actually, forgot Portugal. A genuinely good song last year

Just now, The Other Foot said:

Disagree. His song was pish last year and Ukraine’s was a clear winner (Moldova was also good). He definitely seems a nice guy though. 

Suppose the thing about a music contest is that it's totally subjective. I absolutely did not enjoy the Ukrainian song at all, and thought Sam was class.

1 minute ago, Zanetti said:

Suppose the thing about a music contest is that it's totally subjective. I absolutely did not enjoy the Ukrainian song at all, and thought Sam was class.

Fair play. I think the general quality last year was better. Some amount of shite this year

1 minute ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Mrs Ludovic Kennedy to add to the brain f**k

There's a throwback. It's a small world.

1 minute ago, Zanetti said:

Absolutely agree. The Ukrainian song was bang average at best but earned the win with everything that was going on, especially as it was the public support that pushed them over the line.

2 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Fair play. I think the general quality last year was better. Some amount of shite this year

Yep, there were a couple of songs I found entertaining but only really one or two I actually enjoyed. Last year was much better, and the year before was fantastic.