Our future leaders in the UK

The 10 people most likely to be the next Prime Minister according to the bookies.

1. Ed Milliband

2. Boris Johnson

3. Yvette Cooper

4. Theresa May

5. Phillip Hammond

6. Michael Gove

7. Alan Johnson

8. Caroline Spelman

9. Chuka Umunna

10. George Osbourne

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-prime-minister

86996-jack-nicholson-WTF-what-gif-da-4yl

Buzzing.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Gove higher than George Osborne?

I'm also surprised that Caroline Spelman is higher than a few more likely candidates, and that Jeremy Hunt isn't on the list. Would certainly have him higher than Alan Johnson.

Maybe I'm a pessimist, but I have a horrible feeling that Jeremy Hunt will be PM one day.

Alan Johnson is a terrible shout given he has stated quite clearly he has no interest in even leading the Labour Party.

I wouldn't rule out David Milliband making a return in the future and being UK PM.

Future top ten possible leaders of Scotland (no matter what the referendum result) presumably being who, exactly?

Outside of Nicola Sturgeon and those who will never run again (John Swinney) or who will never win (any Tory, Lib Dem or Green candidate) who is there? Joanne fucking Lamont? Mike Russell? Anas Sarwar? Jim Murphy? Douglas Alexander? Angus Robertson?

My, the heather is truly set alight...

Future top ten possible leaders of Scotland (no matter what the referendum result) presumably being who, exactly?

Outside of Nicola Sturgeon and those who will never run again (John Swinney) or who will never win (any Tory, Lib Dem or Green candidate) who is there? Joanne fucking Lamont? Mike Russell? Anas Sarwar? Jim Murphy? Douglas Alexander? Angus Robertson?

I've seen pro-Independence supporters get a bit angsty at the suggestion that Scottish politics is filled with B and C-teamers but at some level I think there's a lot of truth in it and a good reason for change. Certainly people from the unionist parties in the North British branch are practically all complete diddies atm (and I'm no fan of Mike Russell).

I'd like to think a proper parliament in Edinburgh would envigorate politics up here in the coming generations, hopefully a few wannabe Birgitte Nyborg's decide to get into politics instead of the miserable bunch of c***s we have representing us in both parliaments.

Just imagine Boris as PM though :lol: Don't know whether to laugh or cry thinking about that. Can genuinely imagine it happening at some point tbh.

I would Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon and Patrick Harvie above all of those mentioned in the bookies list. For labour they could have Gordon Brown, the libs could try and keep old Ming going long enough to go for it too

I would Alex Salmond, Nicola Sturgeon and Patrick Harvie above all of those mentioned in the bookies list. For labour they could have Gordon Brown, the libs could try and keep old Ming going long enough to go for it too

Patrick Harvie's a shout.

However, I want everyone to stop for a moment and take time out to ponder Anas Sarwar as FM.

Think about it. Horrific, isn't it?

Patrick Harvie's a shout.

However, I want everyone to stop for a moment and take time out to ponder Anas Sarwar as FM.

Think about it. Horrific, isn't it?

I've been sitting on this for a while because I don't want to give them ideas, but Labour should really have a picture of Lamont's big gormless head with text reading "Do you really want there to be any chance of me running an independent Scotland?"

It'd probably actually get me thinking twice.

Patrick Harvie isn't going to lead anything as long as he stays in the Green party.

Not wanting Anas Sarwar? Bit of casual racism in the yes campaign?

Patrick Harvie isn't going to lead anything as long as he stays in the Green party.

If you freely admit to being a troll then it doesn't really work. Also when you claim your bored of trolling and want to be taken seriously it fucks that up too.

It's bad enough that there's a possibilty of Joanne Lamentable even running the Parliament as it is, along with Fat Jackie as Justice Minister. The fecking Krankies could do a better job than those two.

Now, if Poland can have twins as President and PM at the same time...

post-12982-0-55299300-1395425601.jpg

All of them I would have zero confidence in them doing anything to drastically alter the path we're already on. Not to mention the same unelectable people behind scenes will still be there no matter what. Although most won't have heard of him, I think Steve Baker would make a good PM. Problem is people tend to vote for who they're most exposed to, and MSM is master at censoring and ridiculing credible people.

Suggesting that a gormless hypocritical c**t like Sarwar getting criticsed must be down to race is in it's own way pretty racist.

Michael Gove higher than George Osborne?

I'm also surprised that Caroline Spelman is higher than a few more likely candidates, and that Jeremy Hunt isn't on the list. Would certainly have him higher than Alan Johnson.

Maybe I'm a pessimist, but I have a horrible feeling that Jeremy Hunt will be PM one day.

I keep tweeting him asking him if Ralph Milliband hated Britain, he still can't answer.

Archived