The Alloa Athletic Thread

Friend at work (Andy Seaton) was chatting about playing in an Alloa Legends game in the next few weeks, anybody got any details as there is nothing on your website?

Sunday 22nd May at Beechwood Park Sauchie, 3pm. Details should be a couple of pages back in the thread. BigMartyn86 is the organiser.

Isaac Layne signs up for next season. Printer will be pleased :)

FFS! ;-)

Not unexpected given Jack Ross's post match comments on the Dumbarton game, and also the fact he appeared to have been offered a contract per Father Barry's list on The Duffle.

Good luck to Isaac, I hope he scores twenty plus goals for us.

Edited by printer

Spence was headed for twenty, last I saw. Not an impossible dream, but hopefully we have some good backup in case it doesn't work out again.

Just me that gets annoyed at the club in the close season, Layne signed up last week & probably a few more signed up as well but still no mention of it from the club on the website or on Twitter.

Seems like every time I complain about club statements they happen two minutes later. Good news all round!

Just me that gets annoyed at the club in the close season, Layne signed up last week & probably a few more signed up as well but still no mention of it from the club on the website or on Twitter.

Alloa's social media presence is something that really lets you down.

The official Twitter hasn't been updated in months. There used to be an unofficial account but that appears to have disappeared.

Nae chance I'm following Mulraney for updates :lol: