The Alloa Athletic Thread

Apparently waiting for international clearance before Herve Ebanda can be unveiled.

Delighted with King Kevin Cawley. I know there were some people saying we shouldn't go for ex players but Cawley is amongst the best part-time players available and that's what we need. A great Alloa player previously, let's hope there is more to come.

Delighted with King Kevin Cawley. I know there were some people saying we shouldn't go for ex players but Cawley is amongst the best part-time players available and that's what we need. A great Alloa player previously

Indeed. Let's hope the intention is to play him through the middle.

Someone on our thread saying we are close to agreeing terms with Ex-Lichtie Colin Hamilton. The poster (Robert The Bruce) also correctly predicted Steven Doris was signing for us ages ago. Certainly hope it's true.

At the end of the season I was told Hamilton wanted to stay at alloa. Unsure of the situation just now but I think he'd do really well at league 2 level with you. Would be another cracking signing for yourselves he was really growing into a game towards the end of this season.

Delighted to see Kev Cawley back at the recs and Holmer signing a new contract is good news as well. Both are players who have thrived in league one previously, and both bring a touch of guile to the team. I'm a bit more lukewarm about Hetherington, as he has never really impressed me. Hopefully I'll begin to see what other people see in him next season.

At the end of the season I was told Hamilton wanted to stay at alloa. Unsure of the situation just now but I think he'd do really well at league 2 level with you. Would be another cracking signing for yourselves he was really growing into a game towards the end of this season.

Hamilton seemed very enthusiastic about staying at Alloa when speaking to all the fans at the end of season night. Central belt based too. Not privvy to any subsequent chat with him and the manager of course.