The Alloa Athletic Thread

Pleased Hetherington has signed. I think he has the potential to become a very good player.

Not sure which his best position is and I'd like to see him tried in a more attacking role, just to see how he gets on. Gives us cover for several positions.

Nice to see Steven get his reward. I would like to see us get the goal keeping situation sorted sooner rather than later.

Will we get a new strip this season?

Pleased Hetherington has signed. I think he has the potential to become a very good player.

Not sure which his best position is and I'd like to see him tried in a more attacking role, just to see how he gets on. Gives us cover for several positions.

I wouldn't like to see Hetherington signed just so he can cover several positions. Every time he gets a prolonged run in the first team I think he does well then gets a run on the bench for no real apparent reason.

Nice to see Steven get his reward. I would like to see us get the goal keeping situation sorted sooner rather than later.

Will we get a new strip this season?

No new home kit. We're due another away one but to be honest would be surprised to see this released in summer.

Edited by Father Barrys Sign (Top Half)

Close to home, and would imagine Arbroath would pay reasonably well.

He should stroll it fairly easily.

That's a belting signing for them. Quite disappointed actually as I had hoped we'd be after him. He should absolutely walk League Two...which is handy as he can't really run  ;)

That's a belting signing for them. Quite disappointed actually as I had hoped we'd be after him. He should absolutely walk League Two...which is handy as he can't really run ;)

I was the opposite :lol:

When I seen it my first thoughts were 'good, means he wont sign for us'. Just always looked unfit to me.

A great signing for Arbroath however, should stroll it.

I was the opposite :lol:

When I seen it my first thoughts were 'good, means he wont sign for us'. Just always looked unfit to me.

A great signing for Arbroath however, should stroll it.

:lol: Ach well

I liked the fact he was a chubby guy who could spray passes all over the shop, a sort of less mobile ginger Aggy if you will. Fitness was clearly his biggest problem, but his range of passing and vision always made him look handy for the Wasps when he was playing against us...although so did Kevin Cawley and look how that turned out.

:lol: Ach well

I liked the fact he was a chubby guy who could spray passes all over the shop, a sort of less mobile ginger Aggy if you will. Fitness was clearly his biggest problem, but his range of passing and vision always made him look handy for the Wasps when he was playing against us...although so did Kevin Cawley and look how that turned out.

Yeah certainly wont charge about and do lots of work- brilliant on the ball though so doesnt matter all that much. He'll do really well at Arbroath if hes anywhere close to his best.