The Alloa Athletic Thread

Jim always said it would have to be the perfect move to leave Alloa and he was in no rush to leave. If there is the slight thing he isn’t happy with in this Dundee deal, he’ll be given another opportunity for full time football in the near future no doubt. Time will tell but I’d still expect someone else in the dugout for us come the Betfred cup.

Clarity on the situation would be good because if he’s in discussions with Dundee, player recruitment may be at a standstill.

7 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

Jim always said it would have to be the perfect move to leave Alloa and he was in no rush to leave. If there is the slight thing he isn’t happy with in this Dundee deal, he’ll be given another opportunity for full time football in the near future no doubt. Time will tell but I’d still expect someone else in the dugout for us come the Betfred cup.

Clarity on the situation would be good because if he’s in discussions with Dundee, player recruitment may be at a standstill.

Nah leave it all last minute. Maybe I can make the team when we play our first friendly. :P

Was tempted to bring my boots last year when we had Garcia Tena at CB.

If this is true, my love for that man grows and grows to levels I never knew possible.

To see this sort of attitude in football these days is almost unheard of. Of course it’s going to happen but fair play to him. Only when it’s absolutely perfect.

Please, please be true. #InGoodyWeTrust

If this is true, my love for that man grows and grows to levels I never knew possible.

To see this sort of attitude in football these days is almost unheard of. Of course it’s going to happen but fair play to him. Only when it’s absolutely perfect.

Please, please be true. #InGoodyWeTrust

I think you may struggle to write an objective piece on Goody[emoji848]

I think you may struggle to write an objective piece on Goody[emoji848]

The piece I wrote this afternoon will be put in the back burner for now, however, don’t fret. I haven’t forgotten the days of the own goal & red card at Airdrie and the 5-2 thumping of Albion Rovers.

We’ve come a long way though, was all part of this magnificent journey, eh?!

5 minutes ago, KierenAAFC said:

The post I was always worried about was the St Mirren one. Until Oran Kearney’s future is confirmed, think we’re still kind of in this limbo.

Meantime Jim will get on and get some signings done possibly , Can't see Kearney being punted or walking away .

they wanted to pay him smarties Jim says no way its a marathon . but Dundee have Cream Egg on their face . its all Rose's in the garden . shhhhhh is a wispa . opens up the Door for Kilmarnock

That is honking. Plus, no chance Killie would take him imo.