World Cup 2014 - Official Ante Post Topic

Latino Lover

This offer only counts for the first bet placed!

Checked with live chat last week and they said as long as the bet totals £20 then all bets you place count for this offer. Had another look at the T&C's just there to be sure and there's nothing to suggest it's just your first bet

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checked with live chat last week and they said as long as the bet totals £20 then all bets you place count for this offer. Had another look at the T&C's just there to be sure and there's nothing to suggest it's just your first bet

As did I, the guy confirmed it isn't for your first bet only.

Did an acca on the group winners. Went for Brazil, Spain, Ivory Coast, Italy, France, Germany, Argentina and Belgium. £5 pays £650. Went for Italy outright at 33s.

Got a bet on Ben Craner to win the St.Judes classic so if that stoats in I'll have some extra betting money.

Some lovely bets on this thread. Got to remain disciplined though!

For those getting cold feet about Brazil v Croatia, rationalise it. I know there isn't often room for rationale when betting on football but remember this:

We beat Croatia home and away and they didn't score a goal.

Then add this

We're utter pish.

Then this

Brazil are dead good.

-1 evens. Gift.

Went a ton on Brazil at 4s, back to 3 now.

Going through all of my accounts and made spreadsheet for World Cup, using free bets I've paid £8.36 on Germany to return £939.24. Similarly with Spain I've got £79 on plus free bets and will get back £1382. Put £10 on Bosnia in Feb 2013 at 750/1 and have lots of ante post teams on betfair with a view to laying. Found a load of free bets I'd forgot about doing this, can't wait now. Paddy Power have stopped me having bonuses so I won't get the free fiver every time my team win or player scores now however.

Went a ton on Brazil at 4s, back to 3 now.

Going through all of my accounts and made spreadsheet for World Cup, using free bets I've paid £8.36 on Germany to return £939.24. Similarly with Spain I've got £79 on plus free bets and will get back £1382. Put £10 on Bosnia in Feb 2013 at 750/1 and have lots of ante post teams on betfair with a view to laying. Found a load of free bets I'd forgot about doing this, can't wait now. Paddy Power have stopped me having bonuses so I won't get the free fiver every time my team win or player scores now however.

What bookies have you been betting with to get the odds Latino? I have quite a few already open so if there is any offers for existing customers that would be decent.

Going to have a good look tomorrow but liking the look of Ivory Coast to qualify 11/10 and Iran under 1.5 points 4/5. Might go 100 on that as my bet on Ben Craner stoated in.

What bookies have you been betting with to get the odds Latino? I have quite a few already open so if there is any offers for existing customers that would be decent.

Going to have a good look tomorrow but liking the look of Ivory Coast to qualify 11/10 and Iran under 1.5 points 4/5. Might go 100 on that as my bet on Ben Craner stoated in.

What odds did you get mate? I had an E/W on Villegas at 100/1 but he bloody threw away a top 5 finish in the last day :(

What odds did you get mate? I had an E/W on Villegas at 100/1 but he bloody threw away a top 5 finish in the last day :(

Got him at evens on the second day, thought Craner was going to throw it away on the final hole as his first two shots were horrendous. got about £200 to play with for my WC kitty so hopefully yield a few winners.

On Benzema and Dzeko team tgs. £10 double

Argentina, Bosnia.....France Switzerland in that order for group qualifiers. £10 accy

Spain at 13/2 & Brazil 3/1 £20 & £10.

£50 quid total and that is it.

McBookie are doubling the odds for outright winner. £10 max bet though including £5 e/w.

Could be a decent shout for a team like France. You'd get 50/1 if they win it.

http://www.mcbookie.com/sports/en/double-odds-on-world-cup-outright

Just back your chosen team to win the outright event, and if your bet is successful, we’ll double the odds. Maximum bet £10 or £5 e/w.

Outright teams to win*:

• Brazil 3/1 - you get 6/1
  • Argentina 7/2 – you get 7/1
  • Spain 13/2 – you get 13/1
  • England 28/1 – you get 56/1 (do you want to be cheering them on?)

Stingy b*****ds IMO (for the teams). Went for Spain e/w with the McBookie offer, as assuming they win the group then they'll have a fairly straightforward route to the semis. Worst case scenario there would be a meeting with the Argies, if the latter are out then I think Spain will make the final.

Archived