World Cup 2014 - Official Ante Post Topic

Latino Lover

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done my group reverse-forecast betting early, on announcement of the squads, winnings on ten £1/2 bets ranging from £450 on the favourites fnishing either 1-2, and upwards to £9k, with a fair mix and match of teams. Done an early 6-fold for a tenspot with 365....Brazil and +2.5 @ 5/4, Chile and +2.5 @ 6/4, Uruguay and +2.5 at 8/5, Switzerland 8/5 to beat Ecuador, 1/3 on France taking care of Honduras and 5/4 on Argentina & +2.5 against Bosnia. Returns just under £1200....:)

Argentina to beat Germany in the final 25/1

Germany to beat Argentina in the final 28/1

Argentina to win 9/2

Germany to win 13/2

Messi top scorer 8/1

Dzeko top scorer e/w 66/1

I saw that McBookie are offering double odds on a first bet, however it's only open to Scottish residents. Do people reckon I'd get away with it if I just register using my gran's address or they'll have some way of checking like going by the ISP?

I saw that McBookie are offering double odds on a first bet, however it's only open to Scottish residents. Do people reckon I'd get away with it if I just register using my gran's address or they'll have some way of checking like going by the ISP?

A lot of the bookies do a voters roll check and if you don't show up then you need to scan in ID and proof of address.

A lot of the bookies do a voters roll check and if you don't show up then you need to scan in ID and proof of address.

Cheers. I'll probably not risk it then. Bloody anti-Brummie racists!

Doing the rounds on twitter that Brazil may not wear yellow

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I've already spent my winnings!

Guy from coral on twitter saying that they assumed they'd wear yellow when they announced the promo, but he'd be delighted if they run out in black,

In saying that there are pics on twitter of them training in the black kits so I'm hoping they'll still wear yellow.

Just thought I'd share this guys. I signed up with Titanbet tonight and they are doing a max £10 on Brazil at 3/1 to beat Croatia tomorrow. On top of this you get an offer where if you deposit £25 and do 5 separate bets of evens or above on any event, you get a free bet of £25. I signed upto this through a referral code which meant on top of all this, I got an additional £15 free bet. If Brazil win tomorrow I'm a fiver up already with 5 bets in play and £40 of free bets coming to me.

Here's the link if anyone's interested http://www.titanbet.com/raf-b3b6676c

Terrible idea, what if we are mixing and matching different games? Got to make three different posts to cover our one bet? A group stage betting thread would have been much better.

Time it took you to whine about that, you could have made a World Cup accas thread.

Oh, and William Hill are going Even money for Brazil to beat Croatia tomorrow for a strictly limited 50,000 bets at a maximum £20 stake. So get on it sharp and get buying money.

Did anyone get on this? I looked but never saw the price at evens.

Archived