World Cup 2014 - Official Ante Post Topic

Latino Lover

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking offer from 888 sport:

This summer in Brazil, we’ll give you a £5 Free Bet EVERY TIME the team of your choice scores in the tournament. It’s simple: nominate the team you reckon will consistently bang them in and watch the Free Bets roll in!

Here’s how it works:

• Choose – Nominate a team of your choice for the GoalsMeanMore promotion.
  • Bet – Place a pre-match bet of at least £5 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or more on any market for a match involving your nominated team.
  • Get – We’ll give you a £5 Free Bet for every goal your nominated team scores during the match.
So if they score three, you get a £15 Free Bet!

And don’t worry: if your team gets knocked out, you’ll automatically be switched to the nation that eliminated your choice or, if you don’t make it past the group stages, your new team will automatically become the winner of the group!

Full details here: 888 Sport

All over that. Cheerie.

I got 80/1 on betfair 2 days ago for Gotze, £5 on it. Hoping he will play in the false 9 for Germany. Hes down to 33/1 on some firms.

I remember a pre match crumb of comfort in '98 when we got Brasil in the opening game, was that nearly all the openers had been draws (scoreless, tepid affairs) up to that point.

Then we bucked the trend. Not sure on the record since, but I will not touch either side at all, indeed probably back the draw. Croatia are no mugs, and who knows re Brasil.

brazil hardly convincing against serbia tonight, reality check for me!

Costa Rica to finish with no points in 6/4 with Paddy Power, possibly better elsewhere. In a group containing Uruguay, England and Italy, I can't help but feel that's a great shout.

Costa Rica to finish with no points in 6/4 with Paddy Power, possibly better elsewhere. In a group containing Uruguay, England and Italy, I can't help but feel that's a great shout.

I've highlighted the flaw in your thinking. :)

The studio pundits need something to go ballistic over - happens every tournament.

Dzeko to score four or more is 40/1. I fancy bosnia to finish behind argentina.

Stake £20 with Paddy on a topscorer you get a free £5 bet back each time he scores.......... Klose @ 40/1 and Dzeko @ 50's for me.

Stake £20 with Paddy on a topscorer you get a free £5 bet back each time he scores.......... Klose @ 40/1 and Dzeko @ 50's for me.

Done Aguero 12/1, Costa 25/1 on Paddy. You think Klose will start?

Done Aguero 12/1, Costa 25/1 on Paddy. You think Klose will start?

Not sure for the first game, but once he starts scoring, he will.

Hell, think I had him at a stoopid price in 2006, finished joint top? maybe?

You need somebody in a team getting to the semis.......Bosnia and Germany will I think.

Messi I would lay all the day long.

Not sure for the first game, but once he starts scoring, he will.

Hell, think I had him at a stoopid price in 2006, finished joint top? maybe?

You need somebody in a team getting to the semis.......Bosnia and Germany will I think.

Messi I would lay all the day long.

Would get a very good price for Bosnia to reach the semi's, 20/1 by the looks of things.

Would get a very good price for Bosnia to reach the semi's, 20/1 by the looks of things.

Long time ago :)

Tonight,,,,,,,,,,,,,

a slightly better than evens treble on Argentina , Belgium and En@land as a booster for funds pre tourney.

Normally the sort of match ups that I would look to the handicaps for, but not this time. Too many injury saving subs, but the three picks will win.

Archived