Tinder

So.. I sent a message to one of the hotties who I matched with last night. No big deal. :wub:

I began by informing her that she is better-looking than me and that she has made a terrible error. I continued by stating my concern regarding her low standards.

I think I've maybe messed up my chances.

I found Shinnie, Charlie Christie and Connor Pepper.

Lots more County players. You'd think they'd be able to pick up a burd quite easily.

Surely not Charlie Christie? You set your parameters at 18-50? :P

So.. I sent a message to one of the hotties who I matched with last night. No big deal. :wub:

I began by informing her that she is better-looking than me and that she has made a terrible error. I continued by stating my concern regarding her low standards.

I think I've maybe messed up my chances.

:lol: Sounds like me.

I usually started with either 'oh my' or 'wow' which the majority of the time got a reply of 'what?'. Then I went on to say how I was mesmerised by their beauty and usually downhill from there. If I was particularly boisterous I would send one along the lines of 'I didn't realise perfection existed until you came along'.

One of my chats went particularly bad because I expressed my admiration for So Solid Crew's Romeo.

Showed my mates a couple of my matches, made the rookie mistake of letting my pal look through it.

This is what he done. Don't think il be getting a reply

post-38578-13970559165319_thumb.jpg

Got a match from someone wearing a united shirt in one of the pics.

Was thinking of going full on Jocky Scott style and start slagging off united and adding teckle to every sentence.

Will most likely get blocked but f**k it.

I found a lassie who was a saints fan about 2 miles from me once. I was devastated she never swiped me. She wasn't even that good looking, it was just the fact if we had many kids, saints fan base would increase and grow.

I was thinking of the club after all.

I found a lassie who was a saints fan about 2 miles from me once. I was devastated she never swiped me. She wasn't even that good looking, it was just the fact if we had many kids, saints fan base would increase and grow.

I was thinking of the club after all.

Honest saints fan meet Widge, Widge meet honest saints fan Edited by NathanQP

Started using the app again after reading this thread, although the standard of girls has decreased somewhat. Not that I really give a f**k, as the proper fit looking ones wouldn't swipe me in a million years. I've heard a lot of folk saying that if you find someone with a mutual friend it's a definite no. In the last week I've had 7 matches, 5 of them with at least 1 mutual friend. The best looking ones tend to be 25-35 miles from me, so probably Glasgow. Hate the Edinburgh ones, all really stuck up looking. Usually loads of pics of them on boats or at garden parties, or kissing their dogs or some shite. Best ones are the slags posing with loads of make-up in their messy as f**k bedroom.

FTR, I don't talk to any of them. Just use it for ego boosts really.

^^ take it your girlfriend doesn't really know what tinder is all about ??

Probably not but even if she did she'd just find me telling munters bullshit stories about how am loaded and lonely and have a foot long nob that would punish them.