Tinder

Is there anything Weeperdee isn't scared of?

He wasn't scared to live his entire life in shame, after idly standing by watching while his dad was on the receiving end of a good kicking.

He was able to redeem himself afterwards, by working up the courage to threaten strangers on the internet. A true modern day hero.

I think you've had your share.

I can hear the screams of a thousand women right now, frightened for their very lives at present.

As for first date suggestions, go with somewhere like Strata on Queen Street, decent drinks choices and not too mental price wise.

I can hear the screams of a thousand women right now, frightened for their very lives at present.

As for first date suggestions, go with somewhere like Strata on Queen Street, decent drinks choices and not too mental price wise.

It's also a "trendy" soulless shithole.

I say take them to the kind of pub you'd enjoy assuming it's the same they'd enjoy. The kind of girls I met off Tinder weren't the type who were into shitters like The Social or Cosmopolitan and neither am I.

^^best/worst pubs thread for this pish^^

It's also a "trendy" soulless shithole.

I say take them to the kind of pub you'd enjoy assuming it's the same they'd enjoy. The kind of girls I met off Tinder weren't the type who were into shitters like The Social or Cosmopolitan and neither am I.

^^best/worst pubs thread for this pish^^

I wouldn't say that it's in the same league as The Social or Cosmopolitan tbh.

Went on a first date to The Raven a few weeks ago, that was fairly decent. Although I'm sure you'll be on here to lambast me for going somewhere that sells craft beers and is hipster as f**k.

I wouldn't say that it's in the same league as The Social or Cosmopolitan tbh.

Went on a first date to The Raven a few weeks ago, that was fairly decent. Although I'm sure you'll be on here to lambast me for going somewhere that sells craft beers and is hipster as f**k.

I'm a craft beer w****r so not at all. I don't care for The Raven because it's just trying to cash in on the craft beer craze with crazy markups and it's fairly soulless.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Handy for the station as well if you need to bale. In this situation I recommend having a few swift cocktails to see if she gets better looking or less irritating, before utilising the return ticket.

He wasn't scared to live his entire life in shame, after idly standing by watching while his dad was on the receiving end of a good kicking.

He was able to redeem himself afterwards, by working up the courage to threaten strangers on the internet. A true modern day hero.

It might just be me, but he seems to have you seething uncontrolably. Just a hunch though.

Never been a big fan of the just going for drinks pish, too bog standard. Go bowling or mini-golf or something then go for drinks, a good ice breaker makes life a lot easier 

I normally prefer attending a musical followed by a night in the outdoor jacuzzi, some laborious midnight gardening work - 4 ft minimum, then I repent in church the following morning, but that's just me. I doubt very much if any other P&Bers have my niche tastes. Just my opinion.