Alistair McCoist

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm absolutely amazed at the comments McCoist has come away with over the huge sums of money that have been spunked away. He actually says on the bbc website that "we didn't spend any money at all on the players".

My, my, does that nice Mr McCoist need a song and a trip up the holy mountain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ0VMDmGdx0

I'm absolutely amazed at the comments McCoist has come away with over the huge sums of money that have been spunked away. He actually says on the bbc website that "we didn't spend any money at all on the players".

I'll go even further on your post Standfree03.

If anyone thinks Fat Sally is stupid then look at the full statement that Super Salary said in a little bit more detail.

"Just to put the record completely straight on that, we didn't spend any money at all on the players, the budget came down, the wages in relation to turnover at the club is probably the envy of any club in world football.

"So although some of the money has gone on players' wages, it is a very small fraction of where the money has gone.

Fat Sally being careful with the wording here and has a forked tongue when he quotes that they didn't spend any money on players and the budget came down ???, in between the detail here he is speaking the truth because they bought Templeton the season before but didn't buy any players this season so technically correct.

This is where Fat Sally twists the truth and doesn't state or say that the players wage budget has come down and then goes on to wages to turnover blah blah blah. So no mention of the players wage budget being slashed and I suspect that the wage budget this season is much bigger than last season with the mercenaries having wage increases each year as they progress up the leagues.

Fat Sally milking the fans again.

I'll go even further on your post Standfree03.

If anyone thinks Fat Sally is stupid then look at the full statement that Super Salary said in a little bit more detail.

Fat Sally being careful with the wording here and has a forked tongue when he quotes that they didn't spend any money on players and the budget came down ???, in between the detail here he is speaking the truth because they bought Templeton the season before but didn't buy any players this season so technically correct.

This is where Fat Sally twists the truth and doesn't state or say that the players wage budget has come down and then goes on to wages to turnover blah blah blah. So no mention of the players wage budget being slashed and I suspect that the wage budget this season is much bigger than last season with the mercenaries having wage increases each year as they progress up the leagues.

Fat Sally milking the fans again.

You really should be on one of the phone in panels, you have a way of seeing things which the average guy in the street would have missed.

Maybe P&B could get behind a campaign to get you on to Clyde and auld Shug put out to pasture.

Either he doesn't know anything about contracts, wages, money, members of panels, that his players are gambling and it is against the rules (basically anything that is a bit hard to explain or doesn't suit his cheeky chappie shtick) and therefore he isn't doing his job.

Or he does and he thinks all of the theRangers fans are as thick as a shepherds pie milkshake and will swallow anything if it has a the words "back", "rightful" "deserve" or "warchest" in a neighbouring paragraph.

Sally has always been the Princess Anne, one acceptable royal, best of a bad bunch character and while I have never met him there is plenty of anecdotal evidence that he is probably a decent enough guy. But if I was currently a currant, I would be furious with him as this is plain deceit. He is leaning far too heavily on his lauded status among the rabearz and taking them for absolute mugs.

• 1 month later...

When "Sir Ally" makes a signing does he make sure that they won`t make a profit on the player in question?

What a complete failure, had the chance to develop younger players for 2/3 along with a few seasoned pro`s yet goes on to sign Kenny Miller, Dene Shiels, Sandaza, Kyle, Moshni ect.

Easiest job in the world

Over on RM, The Bampots' Den, the "No to Kenny Miller" posts have all turned into "Welcome Home Kenny" posts. These cretins probably have to ask mummy when it's time to go for a pee. Fat Sally is taking them for a ride and they just can't see it. They deserve every single painful infliction that is coming to them.

Over on RM, The Bampots' Den, the "No to Kenny Miller" posts have all turned into "Welcome Home Kenny" posts. These cretins probably have to ask mummy when it's time to go for a pee. Fat Sally is taking them for a ride and they just can't see it. They deserve every single painful infliction that is coming to them.

Championship Thread....f**k Off back to where you belong and leave the Big leagues to the likes of ourselves and Cowdenbeath ^_^

Championship Thread....f**k Off back to where you belong and leave the Big leagues to the likes of ourselves and Cowdenbeath ^_^

Shut it diddy fan ;)

What a waste from McCoist though, you've had all these years to give the youth a chance, invaluable first team football. But he'd still rather go out and sign 30+ players or foreigners.

Miller unveiled with the new away red strip for the cameras today. It has "1872" on the sleeve.

Discuss

I assume that was the price tag. Should it not have been £20.12 ??

It's the number of season tickets that you'd need to sell to pay his wages.

Make yourself at home. You're going to be there for at least the next couple of years. :lol:

Why is it the only people I ever see admitting to lowering themselves to using Rangers media, it's never actually a rangers fan.

Why is it the only people I ever see admitting to lowering themselves to using Rangers media, it's never actually a rangers fan.

It's funny seeing how they can delude themselves with visions of grandeur. They really believe that their rightful, god-given place is at the top of the Premier League. There are, however, a few sensible people there who are real supporters. I respect them for that. The real buffoons are types like Travelling Willbeary (complete with photo of Bob Dylan) who has churned out over 38,000 posts containing the same old garbage over and over again. They are the thickest saddos on the planet. :thumsup2

A generation of children are being poisoned to Rangers. Their appeal is tumbling and their future support base declining rapidly.

Better than a generation of children being poisoned against catholics, right?

After all, it's the type of bigotry that is important, not the scope of it.

(this post may contain traces of sarcasm)

Archived