Alistair McCoist

Make yourself at home. You're going to be there for at least the next couple of years. :lol:

You're possibly quite right. Never mind i ll still get my Bridies when we visit Kirlcaldy and Cowdenbeath...Just doing our bit for your local economy and keeping up the image of fat taxi drivers ;)

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, altogether better.

Would you seriously attempt to argue otherwise?

I would.

I don't see any one type of bigotry as worse than any other. They are all irrational prejudice, the problems arise in how irrational it is and how much hate it causes.

If the guy who attacked neil lennon said it was because Lennon was ginger, would that somehow make their actions out to be not as bad? The problem is that Lennon was attacked by a hate filled bigot, not the specifics of what the attackers bigotry actually was.

I would.

I don't see any one type of bigotry as worse than any other. They are all irrational prejudice,

And here it breaks down.

There is nothing irrational about disliking Rangers and what they represent to some of their fans.

Nothing.

I went on the official Rangers website only to be bombarded by more bollocks from so called club legends and life long Rangers men...Lee McCulloch and Ally McCoist. Talking up our support and how badly needed we are. Desperate desperate stuff from those who put themselves before the club. McCoist is a miserable money grabbing b*****d. That is common knowledge but i expected better from McCulloch!! The guy who offered to play for nothing has allowed himself to be used by the those who would kill off the club. I am just sickened by it all.

i expected better from McCulloch!! The guy who offered to play for nothing has allowed himself to be used by the those who would kill off the club. I am just sickened by it all.

Sorry, this is the same guy who refused to take a wage cut, last season?

Funny you mention DJ, was over at the folks yesterday, my mum saw the sloth up at the Mearns cross, seems he's shacked up with chick Youngs ex wife.

If you mean June Lake DJ has been with her for years.

• 1 month later...

I am deleighted to see McSalary has not one fan across whole of Pie and Bovril. Then you listen in contrasts to those apolagists on Clyde radio like DJ...

Sorry I missed your poll but I am a big fan of Allys and hope he's at Ibrox for a long time to come. :)

Rico as i told you ages ago that was a soundbite, it's what McCoist does.

Most people don't take them that seriously...

Offering to take a wage cut was just a soundbite?

Offering to take a wage cut was just a soundbite?

A soundbite for Sally is a steak bake that has cooled enough to guzzle down in a oner. Ally didnae have time to sign his contract as he was too busy dog whistling and deflecting while bathing in a tub overflowing with 50 quid notes as a stray dog takes a shite on the rundown and abonded training complex they once used.

Archived