Alistair McCoist

probably could but it would mean trawling through countless numbers of your utterly shite, tear stained posts on the bralt and that is something I neither want or care enough to do .

^^^^

Can't use the search function.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he even had it as a direct quote, as well. Can't see that combo turning up at all too often in a search....

(Well, obviously it'll turn up once now - a bit like T_K's googlewhack :lol:)

clearly take the internet took seriously. I was mocking you , I couldnt care less what your story was but I do remember it was tears stained and fulla shite.

clearly take the internet took seriously. I was mocking you , I couldnt care less what your story was but I do remember it was tears stained and fulla shite.

Have a word with Vicky, and see if I can borrow that amusing picture from earlier today, will you?

A thought occurs to me about Super and if it has been mentioned and discussed elsehwere my apologies.

Is it possible the reason they do not get rid of him is that he knows too much, it has been alluded on several occasions that there are dark secrets still buried within the confines of Ibrox and he might be the one guy who knows where the bodies are buried.

Him and Bomber are pals aren't they?

A thought occurs to me about Super and if it has been mentioned and discussed elsehwere my apologies.

Is it possible the reason they do not get rid of him is that he knows too much, it has been alluded on several occasions that there are dark secrets still buried within the confines of Ibrox and he might be the one guy who knows where the bodies are buried.

Excellent point.

Knowing him, he probably has a dossier on all of the board members, past and present to cover his own back.

Now there's a book we would all like to see published.

A case of the board having the fans over a barrel and mccoist having the board over the barrel at the same time.

Daisy chains indeed. :)

Ally's scouting hasn't changed much over the years it seems

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Barry_Ferguson

Early life

Barry Rab Archie Ferguson was born on 29 February 1992 to Senga McSenga in "Hamilton", another name for Glasgow's knuckle dragging section. As per Glasgow knuckle dragger custom, the father was unknown, so a name for the child was drawn from a hat and handed to Glasgow's one literate person, Jimmy Krankie, to read.
Ferguson quickly mastered the nuckle draggers main trades - vandalism, begging for money on Union Street, stabbing people and shoplifting. On his fifth trip to Barlinnie he was scouted by Ally McCoist after having been seen booting a man's skull around the cafeteria. He was quickly bailed and taken to Ibrox, the Rangers stadium.
There is also the rumour that Fergusons faither is a pigeon, due to the fact he struts around the pitch and puffs out his chest like a pigeon.

Which "Super" are you talking about? Every c*nt who is employed by Sevco has to be called "Super". It's written in their contracts.

"If people at our football club lose their jobs because of that ridiculous sum of money that's gone then some people should be held accountable"

Our Alastair in the daily record today. Oh the irony

Asked if he would be happy for a new director of football to sign players, McCoist said: “I’m not sure that’s a good idea to be honest.

“If the manager tells him which talent to identify then that’s a good idea to be quite frank. That’s the best way to operate.

“It goes without saying there’s no point in someone identifying talent that the football club or team don’t want or don’t need.

“That would go without saying. That wouldn’t be a good idea.

“But obviously if he was identifying talent which the football staff want then that would be a good idea.”

It's depth of intellect and perceptive insight like this that show why Alistair is the man the rangers fans revere as Super Ally. 'A modest man, with much to be modest about'.

Asked if he would be happy for a new director of football to sign players, McCoist said: “I’m not sure that’s a good idea to be honest.

“If the manager tells him which talent to identify then that’s a good idea to be quite frank. That’s the best way to operate.

“It goes without saying there’s no point in someone identifying talent that the football club or team don’t want or don’t need.

“That would go without saying. That wouldn’t be a good idea.

“But obviously if he was identifying talent which the football staff want then that would be a good idea.”

It's depth of intellect and perceptive insight like this that show why Alistair is the man the rangers fans revere as Super Ally. 'A modest man, with much to be modest about'.

I dont know whats worse. McCoists complete lack of saying anything at all, or the fact that a national newspaper thought it newsworthy

"Queen of the South won Scotland’s third tier and the Ramsdens Cup last year with a £650,000 football budget. With ten times the outlay this season, Rangers could not even do that double. McCoist was asked if he felt he played a part in the unsustainable player-wage windfall at the club because he set out the need for the nine players that were signed last summer."

Archived