Alistair McCoist

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't fret Mags :) , at least you get to watch the Hoops getting fucked over again in Europe. :lol:

Mibbes aye,that admin guy at Legia has got to be taking some stick from his boss though ! A possible £10m blunder,that's not going to look good on his CV.....

Mibbes aye,that admin guy at Legia has got to be taking some stick from his boss though ! A possible £10m blunder,that's not going to look good on his CV.....

The poor bassa doesn't stand a chance to make up for his error. :(

news-graphics-2007-_441192a.jpg

Ive watched Gers climb from the Third Divsion under McCoist. I was willing to give him a break, considering he was learning on the job, coupled with all the turmoil in the background, now into our third season under him, the football being played on the whole is turgid. Granted he won 3rd & 2nd divisions at a canter, but too many fails in the cup for my liking.

You cant take anything away from him, as a footballer, but he's not cut out for management, either that or too loyal to a coaching team that isnt working. As much as I don't like to say it, McCoist and/or coaching team will get found out in Chamionship, and either one or both, will have to go for Rangers to progress.

As a sidenote, why didn't they play MacLeod through the middle, to add spark and his proper postion, instead of out of position. Afterall Law can play on the wing.

I love listening to the Orcs bemoan having to watch their team play shite football.

For generations, rangers played shite football.

Why should this new club be any different. The problem now is, the orcs fear there might not be so many wins, at all costs.

I love listening to the Orcs bemoan having to watch their team play shite football.

For generations, rangers played shite football.

Why should this new club be any different. The problem now is, the orcs fear there might not be so many wins, at all costs.

Yeh because the year we were slated by idiots for 'playing shite football' or 'Anti Football' we managed to win 3-0 away at Lyon the French Champions and 2-0 away at Sporting Lisbon :1eye

Yeh because Rangers became the worlds most successful club side by playing shite football :1eye

Yeh because we played shite football under Walter Smith with players like Trevor Steven..Paul Gascoigne..Brian Laudrup..Jorg Abertz :1eye

I cant disagree with ya there mate.

You wonder who actually sits down and creates these online petitions. Has to a Vanguard Bears or one of that other mob that put my Picture on Facebook. He was ranting and raving about McCoist in some of the private msgs he sent me.

Yeh because the year we were slated by idiots for 'playing shite football' or 'Anti Football' we managed to win 3-0 away at Lyon the French Champions and 2-0 away at Sporting Lisbon :1eye

Yeh because Rangers became the worlds most successful club side by playing shite football :1eye

Yeh because we played shite football under Walter Smith with players like Trevor Steven..Paul Gascoigne..Brian Laudrup..Jorg Abertz :1eye

As long as we're being selective, Win at all costs. Punt to Hateley, goal. And repeat. Boring turgid hoofball.

That is truly incredible. Never has so little ability and effort been rewarded by so much filthy lucre.

Has he taken that wage or is that how much he could have earned plus bonus?

Archived