Fargo (TV series)

Mr. Brightside

• 7 months later...

That was dece. They look to have got the casting for Molly's parents spot on.

What does everyone think about the lights in the trees? Is there going to be a supernatural element to this season or was the guy hallucinating as he'd been sprayed in the eyes / was high as f**k / had just been stabbed?

What does everyone think about the lights in the trees? Is there going to be a supernatural element to this season or was the guy hallucinating as he'd been sprayed in the eyes / was high as f**k / had just been stabbed?

I spent half of the episode trying to figure out if the butcher was Jesse plemons from breaking bad. I don't think/ hope there's no supernatural twist

As good an opening episode as I can remember. Got me really looking forward to the rest of the season.

I spent half of the episode trying to figure out if the butcher was Jesse plemons from breaking bad. I don't think/ hope there's no supernatural twist

As good an opening episode as I can remember. Got me really looking forward to the rest of the season.

The boy has put a wee bit of beef on, pardon the pun.

Great first episode.

I'm pretty damned sure there won't be any supernatural element. Doubt we'll see anything else like that occurring again, though we may get a similar scene in the final episode. I suspect it could be a nod to the Carter/Reagan years when UFO sighting was a big deal. Jimmy Carter himself registered a sighting before he was President.

Really enjoyed the opening episode, looks like they got the tone bang on again.

• 2 weeks later...