St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't get me wrong here, £30 is a lot of money to your average punter. The powers that be are not daft though, £30 is probably the very limit the clubs can charge before people (neutrals) have very real doubts about going. I'd pay any money to see Aberdeen in a cup final tbh.

At the same time, it's a once in a lifetime experience for some supporters. You'd pay double/triple that to see plastic EPL football at the emirates or Stamford bridge.

Or you could go and buy a Bayern Munich season ticket for only three and a half times the price.

I've been told that St Johnstone have been allocated the North Stand (26,970) with prices set at £28/£10.

United are getting both ends and the Main Stand (33,385) with Main Stand tickets priced £35 the rest £28 with £10 concessions in the Lisbon Lions end.

I presume therefore St J will have to sell out around 15,000 tickets before moving into the upper tier!

Edited by ArabFC

I've been told that St Johnstone have been allocated the North Stand (26,970) with prices set at £28/£10.

United are getting both ends and the Main Stand (33,385) with Main Stand tickets priced £35 the rest £28 with £10 concessions in the Lisbon Lions end.

I presume therefore St J will have to sell out around 15,000 tickets before moving into the upper tier!

So they are leaving the top tier of the best stand empty whilst selling tickets for the shitey main stand and the restricted views?

More excellent planning from the SFA.

Disappointed to not get behind the goals, as I quite enjoyed it at Ibrox and felt it made a difference. You do get a better view from the side though. Think we'll sell around 15000, theres huge swathes of people already booked buses and groups that usually go through in four or fives are now twenty or thirty strong, its hugely encouraging.

Also £30 is acceptable for me, I'd only reconsider going if it was over £500. Although if I dumped my girlfriend and moved back in with my parents then I'd be able to afford it, so I'd manage that aswell.

Seems odd that Dundee United will take more fans to a Final than Arsenal though.

Bit of a joke really this, so the vast majority of our support will be seperated by the length of the pitch

I'm hoping none of our fans bother buying Main Stand tickets unless they have to, that being because we have managed to sell out the two ends

So they are leaving the top tier of the best stand empty whilst selling tickets for the shitey main stand and the restricted views?

I don't think restricted views are being used (if you mean areas like the usual away end)

Bear in mind I said I presume they will sell bottom tier tickets first. Hopefully they will leave the restricted view tickets in the corners (which are part of the side stands) till last.

Bit of a joke really this, so the vast majority of our support will be seperated by the length of the pitch

I'm hoping none of our fans bother buying Main Stand tickets unless they have to, that being because we have managed to sell out the two ends

The main stand only holds 8,000 so throw in the George Fox lot who don't like to sit behind the goals with the corporate tickets, that should sell out!

Edited by ArabFC

The top tier of the North Stand also has restricted views thanks to the pillars.

You'd assume that this is the easiest way to segregate while learning lessons from the League Cup Final.