St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Still don't understand the whole no concessions in the North stand. Surely add a few pounds to the cost of the concession ticket price would see a lot more people tempted to pay that bit more. My whole group are now going to sit in the Jock Stein stand which is less money, especially for us only having a couple of concessions. Surely no one will pay £25 more just to sit along the sit of the pitch? If it was £17 or something for concessions in the North Stand a lot more people would consider it.

He is furious for some reason, bless him.

He's normally good for popping up with a bitter post usually regarding United, but it seems prospect of either United going 6-5 ahead on trophies over Dundee, or Saints winning their first trophy and becoming yet another team to have won a cup more recently than Dundee has really gotten to him already. Hence the numerous deluded whining predictions about the attendance for this game. Obviously if it was Dundee in the final then they easily would sell out Parkhead and still have plenty of their fans demanding tickets. Unfortunately, Dundee are too busy doing their best to screw up yet another promotion challenge to be able to worry about such things as major cup finals.

Tickets are going on sale for United season tickets holders on monday but there's no restriction on how many they can buy so I'm going down with my mate to get tickets for the group of us going through then. Are the pillars which always get complaints from away fans at Parkhead for ruining the view of the pitch only in the away end btw or are there a few of them around the stadium?

He's normally good for popping up with a bitter post usually regarding United, but it seems prospect of either United going 6-5 ahead on trophies over Dundee, or Saints winning their first trophy and becoming yet another team to have won a cup more recently than Dundee has really gotten to him already. Hence the numerous deluded whining predictions about the attendance for this game. Obviously if it was Dundee in the final then they easily would sell out Parkhead and still have plenty of their fans demanding tickets. Unfortunately, Dundee are too busy doing their best to screw up yet another promotion challenge to be able to worry about such things as major cup finals.

Tickets are going on sale for United season tickets holders on monday but there's no restriction on how many they can buy so I'm going down with my mate to get tickets for the group of us going through then. Are the pillars which always get complaints from away fans at Parkhead for ruining the view of the pitch only in the away end btw or are there a few of them around the stadium?

Away end only, in which no tickets will be sold, it does look like it is the corner that united are in.

Seriously? £28 for your first ever cup final. Seems reasonable to me.

Yes and I'd pay double but it's still a shite price they could have had them at £20 and £10 which is reasonable, the prices won't effect the crowd though I just think it's a bit snide.

Are the pillars which always get complaints from away fans at Parkhead for ruining the view of the pitch only in the away end btw or are there a few of them around the stadium?

Just the normal away stand by the sounds of it. Surprisingly the SFA seem to be aware of it and aren't selling seats there, it certainly seems suggested by the fact there isn't a big orange block on that corner in the diagram above

Delighted we'll be getting behind a goal, only think its fair in a Final for some reason. Left it up to the bloke that run the bus to get our tickets, so hoping he gets decent ones!

Usually section 120 I'm sure

Edited by RandomGuy.

Seems we've moved onto selling upper tier tickets.

Don't think the £35 ones are popular

Well that'll look fcuking shite when the North Stand (facing the camera) is half empty!

Edited by ArabFC