St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well done Saints, better team won. They've had our number for most of the season and we don't don't respond well to the continual pressing of their players.

Random thoughts. Christ knows what Rado was thinking for the first goal. Ryan Dow was brilliant and deserved to score. Ciftci was poor and too often there was a big gap between him and the other three attacking players.

Anyway, hope the Saints fans enjoy their night and do well in Europe.

Armageddon's not too bad.

Congrats farmers! Enjoy your night & that's sincere! The width of the post and a clown of c**t of a Polish p***k in goal makes all the difference! Perthshire beckons for me, I'm joining the celebrations!

Dundee fans in as tragic form as ever I see. Well colour me stunned.

The fact they are celebrating a St Johnstone victory speaks volumes! United fans congratulating the Perth men sincerely, Dees just bitter as usual!

Firhill Road, on 17 May 2014 - 18:07, said:

Dundee fans in as tragic form as ever I see. Well colour me stunned.

Shut yer puss.

Well played Saints, well deserved and congrats on finally becoming relevant in Scottish football with your first major trophy. Hope yous all have a brilliant night!

United - very unlucky, can't say I'm too displeased seeing United get beat but even though you were second best for much of the game, if a couple of slices of luck just went your way you'd be the ones celebrating right now. I look forward to rubbing salt in the wounds later on when I'm out tonight though.

Cracking final and as much as I hate you both, as a neutral it was a fine spectacle and sounded like a great atmosphere from the TV.

Lolololol.

Edited by Ludo *1

Well done St Johnstone. Was a really enjoyable game for what I saw of it between biting my nails and holding my head in my hands.

Lots of people round me saying we were pish - we weren't great, but it was because they know how to shut us down, and they punished us for two poor mistakes. Tommy Wright really has our number.

Better team won, although Stevie May is an absolute c*nt, and Craig Thompson can GTF.

If Gunning leaves tomorrow, it won't be a minute too soon - his antics near the end summed him up. Twat. We need a dominant centre half and a poacher in as soon as possible. Maybe a goalkeeper too - Rado can be brilliant at times, but those two goals were awful. I would not be against signing Mannus, their two centre halves and May. Or anyone half decent in those positions.