St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should they?

Your fellow supporters have made a big show of complaining about the prices for the final and the relative lack of concession tickets available to them. Yet, you're advocating restricting the number of concessions available to Saints fans to HALF of what United got, just so the bottom tier looks busy for the TV cameras?

Right on, comrade.

With conessions of course, i didn't mean to seem unfair to Saints, if they can have 28/10 behind the goal they should have been able to do something like 35/15 stand side

The SFA should have been making certain the 3 lower tiers were filled first and 50/50 then moved onto the upper tiers at fair prices for all areas

United have been incredibly vague about all things cup final ticket related. "We have received our last batch of tickets, but aren't telling you how many we got or for where they are so nah nah, you'll just have to guess. "

As for tickets, I won't see mine until match day.

I'm the same. One minute I love it as I won't spend my night just sitting staring at it, and it won't scare the shite out me every time I catch it looking at me. But on the other hand I'm utterly terrified I get on the bus and get told I never ordered any tickets and they dont have any for me.

It really is a lose/lose situation

Jackie resting the big guns tonight. Wonder if we might do the same tomorrow.

As for tickets, I won't see mine until match day. Which is probably for the best as I would probably have all the ink rubbed off.

Rest?

Injury and illness (GMS,Paton,Rankin,Cierzniak)

Looking forward to watching this Cup final without one of the terrible two there the Perth v Dundee thing should add a bit of spice and hopefully St Johnstone can bring through a good support for their first Scottish Cup final. Would quite like to see Dundee Utd win this one as they have a lot of good youngsters comming through and have sent us a few in the past to help us out but no doubt St Johnstone will give them a great game if May has his scoring boots on. Win, Lose or Draw this should be a great final and one for fans of football hope both sets of fans enjoy their day out,
Good luck to you both

Have they been posting them out as they go? I ordered mine last Wednesday, and nothing yet... :huh:

I ordered mine over the phone on Thursday. It hasn't arrived yet, but I did get a letter inviting me to purchase a season ticket and a fancy looking barbecue.

The United barbecue .

Without being funny, thats an utterly tremendous idea if you're skint and drunk

Without being funny, thats an utterly tremendous idea if you're skint and drunk

Totally 'skunk'?

Shopping trolley BBQ is indeed an excellent idea, I shall be using it after this Armageddon Apocalypse finally arrives.

It's extremely cringey. Fair enough having a connection with a club but "brothers"? FFS. Tragic stuff. I also hate how all the Turkish fans comment on everything on the clubs fb posts. The club will say "Scottish Cup keyrings on sale now!" and there will be a comment from some guy saying "WE ARE ALL ST JOHNSTONES <3 ESES <3 <3 <3

It's fucking ridiculous.