St Johnstone vs Dundee United, Armageddon sponsored Scottish Cup Final

banana

Scottish Cup Final 2013/14  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From what I can gather, the sections 201-204 are padded seats that Celtic are selling themselves at £70 a pop hospitality to Saints fans.

attachicon.gifUntitled_10.png

This is the first time I've seen this mentioned as neither club mentioned hospitality packages in their ticket information. Where did you find out about this?

Question for Saints fans - I put my ticket application in about 3 or 4 days ago but haven't heard anything back. Has anyone else tried buying their tickets this way and how long did it take to hear back?

Cheers.

With our allocation of just over 24,300 tickets now sold out, the Club are currently awaiting delivery of further allocation from the Scottish FA for the William Hill Scottish Cup final.

It is expected that the further allocation will be available for sale on Monday 5th May at 2pm.

Question for Saints fans - I put my ticket application in about 3 or 4 days ago but haven't heard anything back. Has anyone else tried buying their tickets this way and how long did it take to hear back?

Cheers.

Was it an email application?

Did you get an automated response?

If not best give them a call, probably have to wait till Monday.

Was it an email application?

Did you get an automated response?

If not best give them a call, probably have to wait till Monday.

Emailed it in and got an automatic response. I'll give them a bell on Monday if there's no further news. Cheers.

If we have sold out our initial allocation, I am now officially confused as there are way more than 24,300 seats in the areas highlighted!

It would be nice if United kept us up to date properly with this. Where are the next batch of tickets coming from? If it's the SE corner there aren't that many there and they would surely be sold at concession price, making the charity drive pretty redundant!

And now Jim Spence (not the club) has tweeted we are only getting another 2200 tickets on Monday! WTF?!

Edited by ArabFC