Scarves

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I present my call Seb and I am 34 years old, here is my request will seem a bit surprising and may surprise you but I explained. I collect scarves football clubs worldwide. And of course something that is so easy I count on the generosity of supporters of every club I contact to give me a complimentary scarf. I am aware that I can buy via the internet shops but it is not like that as I see it and I do not also have the means. If a charitable soul is the forum it contact me in private message. I am open to discuss all football. cordially

Hi Seb,

My hobby involves sniffing gak off hookers' tits.

If I fund your hobby with a couple of scarves, will you reciprocate?

Bon chance!

Eddie

Hi Seb,

My hobby involves sniffing gak off hookers' tits.

If I fund your hobby with a couple of scarves, will you reciprocate?

Bon chance!

Eddie

Hi Eddie,

If you come in Corsica, I can find you hookers'tits. And you can do what you want with it. ;-)

Do you not believe he owns the scarf? Or that he got from someone in Switzerland? Or that FC Visp play in the 6th tier of Swiss football?

I'm fairly sure I woke up on these tiles once, with my trousers down and a faint smell of ether in the air. Didn't wait to find out where I was. Could be wrong though, he's probably fine.

How was the weather in Glasgow today Sebu?

Glasgow, i don't know... The where I live it was cloudy the day. And then there was a small storm and a little rain. Scotland but I still do not know

Do you not believe he owns the scarf? Or that he got from someone in Switzerland? Or that FC Visp play in the 6th tier of Swiss football?

Quite simply, no one believes me on anything. He does not believe that I live in Corsica, but he thinks I dress or near Glasgow

I'm fairly sure I woke up on these tiles once, with my trousers down and a faint smell of ether in the air. Didn't wait to find out where I was. Could be wrong though, he's probably fine.

That's so romantic :-)

Archived