Business / corporate speak nonsense

I've not been on this thread for a while but this is a fact.

I've never come across a good guy who signs off an email with "Best".

What does it even mean?!

Maybe reply but sign off yours with "Bester"

3 hours ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

What does it even mean?!

Only the bad guys like you.

10 hours ago, Darren said:

Too much "reaching out" going on in my office.

This has been posted already but it's worth repeating. 

Attachment-1.png

I was on a call the other day with 2 colleagues ... one down in England and the other in the States. At the 3rd "reaching out" from the American, I PMed the English colleague with that meme while she was midway through her presentation. She let out a sudden splutter, a stifled laugh, then the line went dead for at least a minute while she composed herself. 

I'm on friendly terms with the American colleague, but I couldn't quite bring myself to share the reason for the interruption.

15 hours ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

What does it even mean?!

Their “a” button isn’t working on their keyboard.

The NEW management had a meeting/ training last week last week with a few country managers that have been their positions for 10 to 5 years.

They were teaching them to answer the phone properly and how to treat customers.

This is from 2 new higher managers that have been here for little over that 2 years.

I was not invited until the last day of training (5 days). As I speak too much. Even though I have an office next door to this meeting.

On the way past they meeting office the Laos Manager walk out on the way for a pishe and whispered "help me". I just [emoji1] .

These c***s had them out in the car park skipping ropes (blind folded) assault course the lot. TEAM BUILDING.

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

This has been posted already but it's worth repeating. 

Attachment-1.png

I was on a call the other day with 2 colleagues ... one down in England and the other in the States. At the 3rd "reaching out" from the American, I PMed the English colleague with that meme while she was midway through her presentation. She let out a sudden splutter, a stifled laugh, then the line went dead for at least a minute while she composed herself. 

I'm on friendly terms with the American colleague, but I couldn't quite bring myself to share the reason for the interruption.

Actually I think maybe the fire department should be allowed to use it when they are on a ladder trying to get to somebody in a burning building who isn't getting close enough to grab.

Not sure if that was the original scenario for this term or not.

5 hours ago, Fullerene said:

Actually I think maybe the fire department should be allowed to use it when they are on a ladder trying to get to somebody in a burning building who isn't getting close enough to grab.

Not sure if that was the original scenario for this term or not.

Not sure if it would helped at Grenfell. Whatever happened to The Four Tops anyway? Maybe you're right..

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2018 at 12:42, SlipperyP said:

These c***s had them out in the car park skipping ropes (blind folded) assault course the lot. TEAM BUILDING.

Surely there comes a point for everyonewhen mortgages,  mouths to feed, pensions etc are just not worth it and you tell them to go f**k themselves. Skipping ropes? Bolt.

13 hours ago, Dr Koop said:

"The agenda for enhanced facilitation has been inaugurated ..."

Whoever came up with that should be put on the list for accelerated expiration.