New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Hibs and St Mirren aren't relying on replica shirt sales to boost their coffers for the coming season. They'll be lucky to shift 50 between them.

These sponsors are running riot so far...

To all Saints fans, and indeed other teams, moaning about Joma/ not having nike or Adidas... It really doesn't make a difference. Sometimes you get a good kit, sometimes it's hideous.

I really hope Hibs and St Mirren aren't relying on replica shirt sales to boost their coffers for the coming season. They'll be lucky to shift 50 between them.

We get the same amount of money from JD if we sell 5 or 5000. It is meant to be quite a decent deal for us. In the past the only downside was the poor stock replenishment in some of the stores, the standard of kit has been generally very good.

The standard dipped last season and there is no standard at all this season. As I said before, we have SMISA who are a supporters association who have been working along with the club for easily over a decade and a new fans council. Neither were consulted about the new kits and I'd like to think if we wouldn't have seen they 2 horrors released.

Pretty hard to screw up black and white stripes but they have managed it....twice.

Bought the new Dons top yesterday, first home top i've bought in ages.

I pity all you other fans in your non-cool tops. Smurn should be docked 10 points for trying to blind the opposition by clawing their own eyes out just to make it stop.

Hibs, a good effort for a club finally finding their level. Ohnand diddy forum for that pish :)

Debating buying our home top, I bought the cup final top, but it's now been locked away with all the other stuff from that day and I don't want to wear it to any other match.

Now I get it. At 51s when the sun comes out the yellow strips become practically invisible - a sort of cloaking effect - allowing attackers to run through confused defenders. Explains the 5-1. Now looking forward to this season.

Dundee kit would be better if light blue trim was white or red, but the sponsor is awful, ruins what is a decent effort.

That kit with new Kilmac logo would have been smart.

Dundee kit would be better if light blue trim was white or red, but the sponsor is awful, ruins what is a decent effort.

That kit with new Kilmac logo would have been smart.

I agree regarding the trim colours. I like the look of the sponsor on it though.

Football + music = cool.

Archived