New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, Chic is definitely the only "slavering mess". I mean, seeing as you can't even get the names of the presenter right and all that...

Sorry I was thinking about Spencey obviously when I typed that. I meant of course Richard Gordon.

I apologise for upsetting you.

Already posted this in the Dundee thread but I'll put it here too.

Only thing I'd have changed is the colour of the shorts on the home kit. I know our home kit is always traditionally blue top and white shorts but I loved the European kit with the blue shorts.

Quick photoshop job:

vmpzpc.png

Serious question. What kit are Dundee going to wear away to Ross County or, particularly, St Johnstone?

Indeed cause goodness knows what our away kit will be this season. For what it's worth, a home team should never have to change their kit at home. Unless the white and blue one is really light, it's going to be a struggle against us.

Indeed cause goodness knows what our away kit will be this season. For what it's worth, a home team should never have to change their kit at home. Unless the white and blue one is really light, it's going to be a struggle against us.

I'm sure someone will know whether there is a rule for this, whether TV decides or it's just up to the ref. I can recall County playing at Hearts with Hearts in their away kit and County in their home. I've seen County wear their away kit against them as well. I've seen Dundee United and Aberdeen not change at all, and it was almost impossible to tell the two teams apart. It seems to me to be entirely at the discretion of the referee, but surely there must be more to it than that?

Archived