New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St mirren have at least been outdone by the scottish commonwealth games team.

was it the same people who designed both kits,if it was they need caught and locked up quick they are a danger to the public

If its anything like Aberdeen itself it will look fantastic on a lovely sunny day but utterly brutal when it rains.

I think ICT must the last club in the league to be coming out with their new strips. Has everyone else announced their new kits for the season ahead?

If it's dark grey like in the pic then I can see it being nice. A yellow trim would be smart. Did Aberdeen not have a black and yellow kit many years ago? Plus it's a Adidas special, not a template so have some faith!

If it's dark grey like in the pic then I can see it being nice. A yellow trim would be smart. Did Aberdeen not have a black and yellow kit many years ago? Plus it's a Adidas special, not a template so have some faith!

Gaunnae' no' dae' that? Gaunnae' no' mention yellow trim? Gaunnae' no' mention a black and yellow kit? Someone from JD Sports might read this forum and the hard-on they'll get might kill em'.

Archived