Transfer Talks

Read a rather few critical reviews from him on here from Falkirk fans, and by all accounts it's clear to see he acts like a complete diddy at times but he's ripped us apart a good few times, not just for Falkirk but for ICT too. Do you think a different manager can control him or do you think he's destined to being a fud and throwing his talent away?

I don't even think he's that talented, he's just really fast. He did set up a few goals for us but he barely scored any (one since October or something like that). I personally thought he'd be done in Scotland after ourselves, I expected him to be playing well down the pyramid in England by the time he was 23/24.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be Roberts I'd imagine with Hemmings or Bain being outside shouts.

It won't be Hemmings or Bain as they'll still be under contract to a certain date. It will be Roberts but I didn't expect us to sign someone so soon.

Dark Blue, on 08 May 2014 - 10:14, said:Dark Blue, on 08 May 2014 - 10:14, said:

It won't be Hemmings or Bain as they'll still be under contract to a certain date. It will be Roberts but I didn't expect us to sign someone so soon.

Didn't stop Stewart being announced, but yeah, I'd be shocked if it was anyone other than Roberts.

ETA: The Tele are running with the story now. Link. Massive risk giving him a two year deal, but other than that I'm happy with the signing as from what he's shown against Dundee, he certainly has the ability.

Isn't that rather reminiscent of the Sevco way - sign a player on the basis of how well he played against them and totally ignore the fact he's pish the rest of the time, not to mention wired to the moon.

Isn't that rather reminiscent of the Sevco way - sign a player on the basis of how well he played against them and totally ignore the fact he's pish the rest of the time, not to mention wired to the moon.

Nice to see you're utterly raging that you never won the league. ;)

Hartley has more of a chance of getting the best out of him than Holt, IMO. Holt comes across as quite weak.

Based on what exactly? Holt sacked him and Hartley has just signed him. Who's the strong one there?

Archived