Kasabian

Anyone manage to get tickets? Eventually got through on Ticketmaster only to be told there were no standing tickets so got punted back into the queue. Thankfully I gave Ticket Scotland a shot and managed to get two standing tickets but I think they've sold out now.

2 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Anyone manage to get tickets? Eventually got through on Ticketmaster only to be told there were no standing tickets so got punted back into the queue. Thankfully I gave Ticket Scotland a shot and managed to get two standing tickets but I think they've sold out now.

I managed to get tickets from Ticketmaster, all the way up the back of the seating section though. 

Standing tickets secured for The Hydro. Initially said they weren't available, refreshed and then got them no bother. It's bloody ridiculous trying to get tickets online these days. Tried getting tickets for The Killers last month and even though I had access to presale, I didn't get any. Just a stunt to boost album sales as you had to buy album to get access to presale.

• 2 months later...
I'm going to this tonight, don't think I've listened to them since second album so will be weird being at a gig and not knowing the tunes. They always put on a good show so should be a laugh. Standing but wish I was seating as I'm an auld c**t.

I could only get a ticket in seating and was a biy annoyed that all the standing tickets were sold out (or punted to GetMeIn, StubHub etc), but so far it ain't too bad.

Still thankful I'm standing for the next two gigs, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Tom Meighan has quit, due to personal reasons. His battle with alcohol addiction seems to be a major struggle in his life. 

I like Kasabian. I think Tom and Serge have a great dynamic. No secret that Tom has a problem with the drink. 

Great live band with some belting singles. Never managed a truly outstanding album though.

But best of luck to Tom anyway.