Kasabian

Absolutely love Kasabian. Seen them a good few times, but still gutted I'm at work when they play the small venues as Kilmarnock would have been good. They're headlining Benicassim though, so I'll see them there.

The best I've seen them play was Heaton park, where they were just as good as Oasis.

f**k f**k f**k

I had 2 tickets there and something happened, the page crashed and I had to reload it. Then I ran out of time. An absolute disaster, I'm absolutely fucking gutted. What an absolute joke, I was on the verge of confirming payment and they wouldn't give me more time. I'm distraught.

Awww f**k sakes man, I wasn't even that fussed before but then when I was trying for tickets I kept thinking how good the gig would be and was getting excited. What a cruel way to end my dreams. f**k Ticketmaster, f**k those c***s.

Edited by jamamafegan

Got three tickets at 9:01 via Ticketmaster for Kilmarnock - so, so excited.

Cannot wait until my lad gets home to let him know I've bought one for him :) It'll be his first concert.

They are playing smaller venues because they couldn't fill anything bigger these days.

Probably the worst trolling attempt or thickest statement I've seen on this forum. Tremendous.

Got 4 tickets for Dundee. Last time they played the Caird Hall was the best gig I've ever been to, can't imagine this being anything less than brilliant.

Poor. Really poor. :(

My friend said that it was considered the worst song on the album in a review he read.

After listening to both explodes and eez-eh over the last few days I'm liking eez-eh more now, so we'll see how the album turns out